Honkai Star Rail | v2.3 | To ten million Fireflys, I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes

Fevesy

Sparkle having the best trailer in the game so far... im actually gagging   :jonny:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• £than

• Fevesy

Top Posters In This Topic

sparkle trailer ate

dhil and jing yuan top E0 DPS on april 29th!

houstonhornet-paternitycourt.gif

Acheron is a Raiden Mei expy. Much like Ei, she'll be BROKEN BROKEN.

I will be snatching that E2 Acheron so I can have Robin in my team 

spacer.png

its been so long since ive pulled for a character i just want it to be adventurine time already

• Thanks 1

I'm saving everything just for E1 Adventurine and Topaz re-run ugh

But these characters are so tempting :dancehall2:

• Thanks 1

Hard Pity twice for Sparkle. I have ZERO jades for Acheron

swiftie-crying-sobbing.gif

I'm just pulling whenever I have jades. If Sparkle comes I'd be happy if not I can use my guaranteed on Acheron or Aventurine

However I don't know if I should skip them, I'm already struggling to build my characters, Kafka and Black Swan are still very very mid in terms of their build and I haven't even been able to raise or farm any artifacts for Ratio.

However I ironically managed to get some really nice pieces from the Duke Inferno set yet I don't have Topaz. Might hace to pull her when she reruns just for that.

E2 Fartkle making King Yuan the hypercarry I always knew he could be

swiftie-crying-sobbing.gif

On 3/1/2024 at 6:52 AM, EtherealCat said:

its been so long since ive pulled for a character i just want it to be adventurine time already

Same, I skipped swamp and am skipping porkle. I just checked and the banner is up for another 3 weeks? :deadbanana4: the way i've only been logging in for dailies and using up tp to get **** fua/dot relics then logging off immediately to prevent myself from pulling. :rip:

Guys is that watchmaker 4pc set the bis for Ruan Mei? Or is it better 2pc 2pc?

Also what plana set is best for her. I've decided to farm the new domain to build ratio so I was wondering if I could rebuild RM too in the process

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Also what plana set is best for her. I've decided to farm the new domain to build ratio so I was wondering if I could rebuild RM too in the process

Yeah it's BiS for her but I ain't farming again. Honestly for Ruan Mei all you need to do is stack 160 Break Effect through whatever means necessary, then focus on giving her SPD, HP and Effect Resistance if you wanna use Broken Keel.

I'd recommend Sprightly Vonwac on her, you want the ERR and you wanna be able to get your buff going first ASAP.

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

The watchmaker is cute for meme break teams and sometimes for 0 cycling 

And for the plana set it depends 

Do u need err or no 

If no, then flee is cute for dot teams

And broken keel for the other DPSs ( but it's kinda unrealistic to reach 30% effect res) 

17 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Yeah it's BiS for her but I ain't farming again. Honestly for Ruan Mei all you need to do is stack 160 Break Effect through whatever means necessary, then focus on giving her SPD, HP and Effect Resistance if you wanna use Broken Keel.

I'd recommend Sprightly Vonwac on her, you want the ERR and you wanna be able to get your buff going first ASAP.

17 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

The watchmaker is cute for meme break teams and sometimes for 0 cycling 

And for the plana set it depends 

Do u need err or no 

If no, then flee is cute for dot teams

And broken keel for the other DPSs ( but it's kinda unrealistic to reach 30% effect res) 

Mine is on 2pc speed 2pc BE and she has 156 spd, 151% BE and 36,4% ER and 1609 def.

She's on Broken Keel tho so that helps I mean she's not bad but I feel she could be better

6 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Mine is on 2pc speed 2pc BE and she has 156 spd, 151% BE and 36,4% ER and 1609 def.

She's on Broken Keel tho so that helps I mean she's not bad but I feel she could be better

looking good :lakitu:

but I feel she could be better

maybe 9% more BE :giraffe:

Sparkle and Clara op 

On 2/28/2024 at 7:30 AM, Lexiel said:

Acheron is a Raiden Mei expy. Much like Ei, she'll be BROKEN BROKEN.

:suburban: Streets say otherwise about Electro Argenti

I want Acheron but the streets are saying she needs ha LC and E2 to be strong :dancehall3:

1 hour ago, Chileno said:

I want Acheron but the streets are saying she needs ha LC and E2 to be strong :dancehall3:

she's just for the whales i fear :dancehall2:

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Sparkle and Clara op 

enough

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Chileno said:

shes fine with just ha LC, completely dookie at c0r0 tho (like blade c0r0 bad) :dancehall3:

ummm yeah im already carrying blade around, dont need another flop ig we skipping for Robinallah and Sundasus

14 hours ago, thinking said:

:suburban: Streets say otherwise about Electro Argenti

Argenti's one of the best units in the game sis is that supposed to be shade? :ahh: 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.