Honkai Star Rail | v2.3 | To ten million Fireflys, I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes

Fevesy

Also I should really start investing in building my Argentina, he's been collecting dust since I pulled for him because I don't know if it's worth to farm a 4pc relic set and then I have to farm a planar set. I'm tired of the speed one because I have been getting **** and after **** pieces so maybe I should swap and farm the phys BE one, that way I can build a great Argenti and on top of that build Sushang with spare pieces and maybe upgrade some pieces from Ruan Mei. No one else seems to want those sets tho so I don't know if it's efficient.

I want to start farming the Glamoth world to give it to Argenti and maybe get some nice pieces for the other one. I could use those on Hanya to support him. My Hanya sucks tho, I just can't get good enough pieces of the speed set

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• £than

• Fevesy

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Apparently she's barely a 12% increase over an E4 Sampo or something like that

thots @thinking

sparkle_failure.gif?ex=65a9b4bc&is=65973

17 hours ago, Tsareena said:

if you have Kafka you kind of have to roll Black Swan but you might need HuoHuo in the future :wave:

The one time listening to Ethan pays off :jonnycat:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The one time listening to Ethan pays off :jonnycat:

Dr-Ramani-Durvasula.png?fit=300,300&ssl=1

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Apparently she's barely a 12% increase over an E4 Sampo or something like that

I don't know I just hope she ends up being good, I love her character and design + animations (the idle animations kind of suck tho).

------

Do you guys think that new 2.0 relic set will be Ruan Mei's best or will a 2pc speed 2pc BE be still the superior build? I don't know if the Break Effect for all allies is honestly worth farming for

2.0 relic set is only for buffing break dps like xueyi or break sushang. if you're farming for ratio/ acheron you can eventually get a set but I don't think it's worth it 

• ATRL Moderator

also e4+ sampo is annoying because he wants to be sp negative which isn't worth it to me. I'd rather use black swan who is sp positive. I can use gunaifen or ruan mei as 3rd a lot easier that way

Wait what happened?

Spoiler

I thought Sparkle was the new meta defining must pull giving you a surplus of 7 skill points? Where can I read up on her changes?

2 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

Ruan Mei's BiS was always 4pc Hackerspace if you can reach 160% visible Break Effect with it. The new set just got buffed iirc but I don't see it being better other than in niche comps, maybe wait for calcs on that though.

Otherwise 2pc/2pc is always fine and in terms of which cavern to farm for the 2pc BE: You farm the existing one if you'd like to build Argenti first or wait for the 2.0 relics if you're into Dr. Fellatio who will be using the debuff set.

Dr-Ramani-Durvasula.png?fit=300,300&ssl=

I thought Ruan Mei prefers the 2pc hackerspace and 2pc speed because she won't really be the one triggering the enemy breaks so the 4pc effect is kind of useless. I think I'll keep her in 2pc because it's easier to build and I swear to god speed rolls are as elusive as ERR ropes.

Dr Fellatio is nice but he ain't getting build anytime soon. For now I'll move on to build Argentina, build Sushang with spare pieces maybe upgrade Ruan Mei. When I'm content with Argenti I'll go back to the speed set tho

Dr-Ramani-Durvasula.png?fit=300,300&ssl=

-------

I forgot I bought the battle pass, I reached level 30 which LC should I pic? I already picked the erudition one for Argenti previously, so which one would you guys recomment? They all sound like **** tbh

5 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

Sis, hackerspace IS the speed set :deadvision: but yeah, 2pc/2pc is fine if it helps you reach her break effect reqs.

Also just keep superimposing the erudition BP light cone. The others are haute garbage with the harmony one being situationally useful sometimes.

a73q1yyedt6b1.png?ex=65b1443e&is=659ecf3

Omg sorry I'm just doing like three things at the same time and I got confused I just saw 160% BE and my mind went to the other set lmao

Yeah I was thinking the Harmony is the only "good" one and even is situational at best and completely RNG. I guess I'll just pic another Erudition one and superimpose it

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Wait what happened?

Reveal hidden contents

I thought Sparkle was the new meta defining must pull giving you a surplus of 7 skill points? Where can I read up on her changes?

Godkle IS meta defining, don't let these f words tell you otherwise 

ezgif-1-4313d2ed37.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Wait what happened?

Hide contents

I don't really know the details but it seems than Miss Ethan was right all along about Miss +0.33

Edited by highwind44029

3 hours ago, £than said:

thots @thinking

The single target spreadsheet

• Haha 1

Bronya infiltrating the HSR's team to butch Spooky, sis was feeling threatened and took matters into her own hands

well she is definitely a new definition for meta

2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

I don't really know the details but it seems than Miss Ethan was right all along about Miss +0.33

you **** are gonna learn to listen to me at some point

me if sunday ends up being erudition with dissociation built in his kit

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, £than said:

you **** are gonna learn to listen to me at some point

oop

sparkle_success.gif?ex=65a07d45&is=658e0

5 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

oop

Not the Little Swampers taking a leaf out of the Pelanators book and spreading LIES about Sparkle to distract from the fact their fave is a Sampo sidegrade

Now wait a minute, is Luocha cumming back in 2.0? :jonny5:

If I've learned anything its that Pyrdwen is horse shite

sparkle_success.gif?ex=65a07d45&is=658e0845&hm=108792440ea5ec600833746f2a077813837e63d3be4bf961389f349101aadcbf&

• ATRL Moderator

:suburban: yeah can't take them seriously but yanqing in D for both tiers is the biggest ki

Whew, educate me king.

MaGsvUw.gif

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.