Honkai Star Rail | v2.3 | To ten million Fireflys, I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes

Fevesy

On 12/31/2023 at 5:22 PM, Iuke said:

I'm already seeing a lot of the casual people complain about the difficulty of the combat in HSR, I hope hoyo won't listen to them. :priceless:

I don't think they will. They already gave players a lot of leeway in that there's like 35 days for them to do MoC. That's enough time to build other characters, look up guides or get better at the game.

Edited by highwind44029

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• £than

• Fevesy

Top Posters In This Topic

GCu9rlgbwAIiQNm?format=png&name=medium

Oh Ruan Mei the mother that you are

sparkle_flop.gif?ex=65a07921&is=658e0421

• Thanks 3

22 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

I don't think they will. They already gave players a lot of leeway in that there's like 35 days for them to do MoC. That's enough time to build other characters, look up guides or get better at the game.

that's true, i just keep getting flashbacks from how genshin had challenging events and combat earlier in 1.x and then it got watered down severely to what we have now.

On 1/1/2024 at 11:10 AM, highwind44029 said:

Maybe but there are people who can’t even clear the new boss fight 

but ratio is soon so maybe that will help?

• ATRL Moderator

sparkle + bronya will be a godly combo with a slow dps though speed tuning between sparkle and bronya will be a nightmare 

5 hours ago, Iuke said:

that's true, i just keep getting flashbacks from how genshin had challenging events and combat earlier in 1.x and then it got watered down severely to what we have now.

Oh yeah, I remember the mess with Childe nnn :deadbanana2: well I have faith in the HSR devs. They haven't been treating their players like kids based on their track record. :fan:

Mother's E1 arrived and whew the damage she's enabling for Kaka

Sparkle what are you doing on the floor

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, £than said:

Mother's E1 arrived and whew the damage she's enabling for Kaka

Sparkle what are you doing on the floor

Not just Mother Kafka but everyone else UGH we love a support that's not locked into mono-quantum

• Thanks 1

yall switchers better not act shocked when Godkle gets mega buffed next week

sparkle_success.gif?ex=65a07d45&is=658e0845&hm=108792440ea5ec600833746f2a077813837e63d3be4bf961389f349101aadcbf&

• Thanks 1

Sparkle haters are corny and I’m convinced they don’t know how this game works

sparkle_success.gif?ex=65a07d45&is=658e0

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yes, we are pulling her for father DHIL.

Kafka, Black Swoon, Sparkloser........ My wallet is quaking in fear

YpswBKW.gif

• Haha 1

I want to get both Slay Swan and Sparkgod so far 27 pulls and a wish. Still debating if I should get Kaka or not, the 4 stars in her banner SUCK

20 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Sparkle haters are corny and I’m convinced they don’t know how this game works

interesting coming from the person that was hardcore stanning Pissla until they were informed that Luka’s LC is not in fact part of her base kit

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, £than said:

interesting coming from the person that was hardcore stanning Pissla until they were informed that Luka’s LC is not in fact part of her base kit

An honest mistake to make since I had that LC on Pela since the first week of release but back on topic, thoughts on Sparkle being the best buffer in the game even without her Quantum payola trace, having Bronyas entire kit in her E except her cleanse and still remaining SP positive despite using her skill every single turn?

Locking a trace behind mono quantum is not only lame but also very bias, some horny str8s at hoyo really love their women-only typing in the game. Not a good look!!

• Like 2

used all my fuel and not one good relic for sparkle or blade

SHUT THIS GAME DOWN!

ezgif-com-cut.gif

Yeah building characters is a pain...specially when you have to farm those planar sets that are a pain to farm, it takes so long...

Also so many stats...I never get speed on subastas, nor ER rope

got pooan piss on my 1st wish and shes eating hard... oh spoopy what are you doing on the floor

sparkle_failure.gif?ex=65a9b4bc&is=65973

• Like 1

heard a rumor from Dan HUNG mains that Fadkle doesn't work with E2 DHIL

wild how the Daniel stan says she's his best support and claims other people don't know how this game works

Remembrance path with MOTHER Mei and Queenliu omg.....

YpswBKW.gif

2 hours ago, £than said:

wild how the Daniel stan says she's his best support and claims other people don't know how this game works

Wonder what stupid idiot said all that - anyway I am sure they'll fix her up since what's the point of that Quantum trace if she doesn't even work with Seele :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Wonder what stupid idiot said all that - anyway I am sure they'll fix her up since what's the point of that Quantum trace if she doesn't even work with Seele :lmao:

just like people were sure the quantum trace was being deleted last update?

3 hours ago, £than said:

I hope this is true... that means I can skip her. 

Her LC seems cracked though, hole dawn:

Increases the wearer's CRIT DMG by 40%. The wearer gains Mask at the beginning of battle. While the wearer has Mask, the wearer's allies have their CRIT Rate increased by 10% and CRIT DMG increased by 24% for 4 turn(s). Every time the wearer recovers a Skill Point (including Skill Points exceeding the limit), they gain a stack of Radiant Flame, and when the wearer has 4 Radiant Flame stacks, removes all the stacks and gains Mask.

YpswBKW.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.