Honkai Star Rail | v2.3 | To ten million Fireflys, I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes

Fevesy

I ended up caving in and had to open the pulse for Mother Mei, but she's worth every euro :jonny6:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• £than

• Fevesy

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, £than said:

you literally won the game :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, Ttoki said:

are you dating a dev 

:bibliahh:

I've been very unlucky with my pulls in Genshin so I guess I deserve this. I really like Blade tho so I am trying to play more often now to get him.

2 hours ago, Iuke said:

genshin players will have another meltdown when dr ratio is released and they find out hes is an amazing dps

I read that he is FREE to claim, meanwhile I have to open every shitty chest in freaking Inazuma to potentially get Raiden (if I don't lose my 50/50). Hoyo are really trying hard to build a player base for Star Rail with all those free characters and materials.

• Like 1

Honestly Blade is such a comfy character, you can just slap him on any team as a secondary dps and he just works

I’m farming the Blade/Support relic set rn for Sparkle and if I get some cute Blade relics then I might risk it for him instead of Kaka since the streets are saying Black Swan can work just fine without Kaka

sparkle_success.gif?ex=65a07d45&is=658e0

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

I’m farming the Blade/Support relic set rn for Sparkle and if I get some cute Blade relics then I might risk it for him instead of Kaka since the streets are saying Black Swan can work just fine without Kaka

I hope Black Swan can work without her, nothing against Kafka but I do not want her

I don't have him but BLANDE is still popular because he is not only SP positive but is also the only 5 star Wind  character that can deal damage in the near future. :rip:

Anyways, finally hit 300 on standard and instantly grabbed Bronyaas for Queenliu. She was the missing piece that I needed to 3 star MoC 12. Bless ha!

19 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I hope Black Swan can work without her, nothing against Kafka but I do not want her

Kaka is her best teammate but the synergy between them isn't so intertwined that they have to be paired together - Black Swan can work with DoT teams with Sampo/Luka/Guinaifen just fine

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

I read that he is FREE to claim, meanwhile I have to open every shitty chest in freaking Inazuma to potentially get Raiden (if I don't lose my 50/50). Hoyo are really trying hard to build a player base for Star Rail with all those free characters and materials.

It's mainly because Star Rail is a turn-based gacha game so it has to more competition on the market, while Genshin has no competition being an open-world RPG gacha game. So one has to impress their audience and the other doesn't have to bother to keep their audience engaged. :gaycat7:

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Kaka is her best teammate but the synergy between them isn't so intertwined that they have to be paired together - Black Swan can work with DoT teams with Sampo/Luka/Guinaifen just fine

I don't really have any DoT unirse raised, if I get her I will have to raise them I guess. She's too cvnty and I want her (tho I also want Sparkle because she seems busted)

6 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

And they have been quite successful at not keeping their audience engaged unfortunately. :gaycat5:

At the end of the day this is just as much of a predatory gacha game as Genshin Impact but I continue to be impressed with how much more the developers seem to value their player base.

Free tenpulls every patch, a free 5* (meta) dps, a standard banner selector, constant additions to endgame content while Genshit has you bending over backwards in multiple underground layers for a common chest containing 2 primogems for "content". Open world shills are mentally ill, why?

sparkle_failure.gif?ex=65a07a3c&is=658e0

With how much love I have for Genshin Impact, I do feel very disappointed by how much the developers cater to the casual audience who barely touch the game. As a whale I don't care about generosity, but HSR still keeps impressing me with creative additions to already existing end games. This Gold and Gears mode is incredible with all the customizable dice faces and the new erudition path. I'm very excited about the game's future and I hope the Genshin developers take notes and stop giving us mario party game modes as live content. :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

People in the streets are saying Blade’s rerun had the biggest first day sale, surpassing Seele’s debut debut. :clap3:

• Haha 1

from the tarot card web event

luocha the main character of my account :gaycat5:

screenshot-656.png

and huohuo...?

reaction-christian.gif

Edited by Odd
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Iuke said:

With how much love I have for Genshin Impact, I do feel very disappointed by how much the developers cater to the casual audience who barely touch the game.

yeah this is definitely the biggest problem with genshin but then again they are the biggest paying audience :gaycat6:. my hope is that the game eventually becomes too big for casuals to have it on their devices but i doubt it's gonna happen...

anyway in the mean time we enjoy hsr's combat which the devs continue to build upon and keep it fresh and fun 

sparkle_flop.gif?ex=65a07921&is=658e0421

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CBC said:

yeah this is definitely the biggest problem with genshin but then again they are the biggest paying audience :gaycat6:. my hope is that the game eventually becomes too big for casuals to have it on their devices but i doubt it's gonna happen...

anyway in the mean time we enjoy hsr's combat which the devs continue to build upon and keep it fresh and fun 

I'm already seeing a lot of the casual people complain about the difficulty of the combat in HSR, I hope hoyo won't listen to them. :priceless:

4 hours ago, Iuke said:

I'm already seeing a lot of the casual people complain about the difficulty of the combat in HSR, I hope hoyo won't listen to them. :priceless:

and i get them cuz i was max staring moc on auto and now im struggling with it :deadbanana2: but imo that's what keeps me playing the game

came back to the game because i need aventurine but apparently this game hates me and refuses to give me a 5* character so

I'm close to 300 on standard, I don't know who to choose.

I have Gepard E3, Welt E0, Bailu E0. I have Clara's lightcone on Blade. The obvious choice would be Bronya, but she seems so hard to use and Sparkle might be her replacement in most comps anyway.

24 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I have Gepard E3, Welt E0, Bailu E0. I have Clara's lightcone on Blade. The obvious choice would be Bronya, but she seems so hard to use and Sparkle might be her replacement in most comps anyway.

Just get bronya 

you will probably be able to use her while the others may have no use in a few more patches 

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Just get bronya 

you will probably be able to use her while the others may have no use in a few more patches 

Yeah I know, it's just that she seems hard to use and build with that speed tunning stuff

Edited by Cloudy

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

you can use the two together, their buffs overlap since Godkle's buff lasts for an entire turn unlike Fadya's

On 12/30/2023 at 10:57 PM, ChatshireCat said:

if they make sunday ice abundance i will kill myself in front of dawei

I can’t see the cult leader being an abundance unit… I’m feeling Imaginary Harmony/Nihility idk

if he doesn’t serve any synergy with Aventurine I will join you in the public sewercide

I randomly got E1 Welt from the standard banner...why couldn't it be Bronya or Clara?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.