Honkai Star Rail | v2.4 | Get on their keyboards and call me the Clara clone, Yunli

Fevesy

37 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

So just continue pulling for constellations for Acheron and Firefly then.

Every single other DPS is trailing behind and by your definition not good?

I don't mean it like that omg, don't drag me through the mud. :chick3:
I mean there are other DPS that are overall stronger and more comfortable to play and in my case I have enough DPS not to pull on Argenti. Also he pairs perfectly with HuoHuo and I don't have that crying brat.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• Fevesy

• £than

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you sister but you're dragging yourself through the mud. I don't have HH either what does that have to do with his utility?

He's an Erudition unit, you should ONLY be making these kind of baseless comparisons to units of his path. If you wanna open up the discussion to more generalized DPS then NOBODY comes close to FF and Raiden

6 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I love you sister but you're dragging yourself through the mud. I don't have HH either what does that have to do with his utility?

He's an Erudition unit, you should ONLY be making these kind of baseless comparisons to units of his path. If you wanna open up the discussion to more generalized DPS then NOBODY comes close to FF and Raiden

Well you're right. :gaycat7:

I just think you don't quite know how to use him, in 5 enemy fights my Argenti does far more damage than any other of my DPS units EXCEPT for FF and Acheron (And the only reason that occurs is because they have fully specialized teams that I cannot change) Argenti can run with Hanya, Tingyun or any available Harmony the other teams' not using and he'll nuke everything easily :smitten: his skill is AOE and grants him crit stacks, his 90 ulti can be spammed every turn to clear mobs easily, his 180 ult did 1 milli the other day :ahh:  

1 minute ago, Lexiel said:

I just think you don't quite know how to use him, in 5 enemy fights my Argenti does far more damage than any other of my DPS units EXCEPT for FF and Acheron (And the only reason that occurs is because they have fully specialized teams that I cannot change) Argenti can run with Hanya, Tingyun or any available Harmony the other teams' not using and he'll nuke everything easily :smitten: his skill is AOE and grants him crit stacks, his 90 ulti can be spammed every turn to clear mobs easily, his 180 ult did 1 milli the other day :ahh:  

Well I know he pops off hard in AOE, but yeah I haven't even tried his trial oop so I deserve the dragging. :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Well I know he pops off hard in AOE, but yeah I haven't even tried his trial oop so I deserve the dragging. :bibliahh:

It showed

Nene Leakes GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

Midoff :bibliahh: 

Jade powercreeping Midgenti, Y? :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Clara better anyway 

just got jade :jonnycat:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lexiel said:

You're so mentally ill :cries2:

Girl I don't have resin to build her rn 

She's so fun :jonnycat:

her and Clara eat :jonnycat:

I love my noy Argenti and mine isn't build as bad but it really feels he lacks power

the furry game somehow killing this one

:suburban:

Bangboos outsold Pom-Pom

ovNCIxA.jpeg

that furry game will not even last for a year, bookmark me. 

• Like 1

argenti no arts no charts, that in game model had a budget of 5 yuan

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

• ATRL Moderator

:redface: lost 50 50 getting Jade so goodbye to any pull plans for next patch. early leaks for feixao/ lingsha are coming and I kinda want both

I'm trying to wrap up the previous Simulated Universe modes before starting the new one and the Path of Propagation kinda sucks to me or maybe I'm just bad

ovNCIxA.jpeg

they nerfed khiaoqiu again.

he's the first character to get nerfed v5

also jade is selling worse than boothill

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Edited by Odd

23 minutes ago, Odd said:

ovNCIxA.jpeg

i mean that's to be expected since they wanna sell their new toy

ovNCIxA.jpeg

2 hours ago, Odd said:

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Fox daddy serving Dehya. Completely dead on arrival. Wtf are Hoyo thinking?

i cant believe they making me pull for black swan before a hot guy 

Sugilite and Obsidian savings are now.

Hoping that Sugilite isn't a 5* Arlan

gretchensambixta.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.