Honkai Star Rail | v2.4 | Get on their keyboards and call me the Clara clone, Yunli

Fevesy

Ngl I'm still bummed they made Argenti such an uninteresting character while having such a cool design

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• Fevesy

• £than

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

pOj3Eur.gif

MoC10 was still fine but I am TIRED of the ice payola. Jingliu's banner is long gone, move tf on Hoyo.

Same with imaginary 

pOj3Eur.gif

But I don't mind the ice payola 

Another reason to use peela 

pOj3Eur.gif

Pela is low key the secret icon of Star Rail me thinks. Glad she stomps on SilverFAD :ryan3:

58 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

His numbers are completely fine apparently but he's just a bit uninteresting mechanically, yeah.

So is Ruan Mei though lbr. Her whole gimmick is weakness break... which you do regardless unless you off element brute force. Other than that it's just "if this character exists, your team does more damage". All the other top supports have some sort of gimmick like Bronya's turn manipulation, Tingyun's energy battery or Silver Wolf's weakness implant.

She's obviously the late 1.x meta support à la Kazuha in Genshit and just as bland and flavourless as he was so I almost feel obligated to hate for that reason alone. At least she's pretty though.

:ryan3:

Yeah she seems kind of uninteresting, her animations are also a bit lacking in comparison with let's say Fu Xuan but whatever she's pretty enough. My objective is Argenti, Ruan Mei and then Dr. Felatio tho I barely manage to get jades since lack of time to play and my characters aren't built enough to regularly beat MoC (I only try the first stages).

Also I'm so lost with the story, what was the last Trailblazer story quest?

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Also I'm so lost with the story, what was the last Trailblazer story quest?

Spoiler

It was when we had the soul soothing ceremony for Tingyun, I believe.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, £than said:

well as expected Mei and her LC got buffed into the stratosphere. Everyone say thank you, Bronya.

IMG_0516.thumb.gif.abad5ed5b0d24d5b14b2e

spacer.png

spacer.png

last week the girls were talking about 0 cycling moc this week moc 1-5 are really hard, what happened?

pOj3Eur.gif

13 minutes ago, CBC said:

last week the girls were talking about 0 cycling moc this week moc 1-5 are really hard, what happened?

pOj3Eur.gif

We are still 0 cycling thanks to HuoHuo 

Pull for her before it's too late 

pOj3Eur.gif

5 hours ago, Chileno said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

WHAT THE **** IS THIS 

7 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

We are still 0 cycling thanks to HuoHuo 

Pull for her before it's too late 

pOj3Eur.gif

oomf troll stannin so a breakdown is coming at any time, i'd rather stay out of this one

pOj3Eur.gif

I'm at 77 pity I have to wait until FAGGenti just a week, can't wait to pull for him have no gear and later complain about my choice. The problems of being a visual ***** :ryan3:

No, but I hope he is at least usable in AoE scenarios. The thing is Erudition would have a place in the meta if there was content that had small mobs that would be a serious threat and require fast clean ups of the waves with strong AoE units like Argenti or other erudition.. So far it's mostly bosses or big enemies, but not even Hunt excell in those so idk how they can balance the meta. Hopefully I can win the 50/50 and save for Ruan Mei and Dr. Ratio. However I will still pull on his banner to get Hanya and her eidolons and maybe a couple Astas.

I hope they give us a free light cone for him. Btw it pisses me off how Qingque doesn't have crit traces and has useless defense ones, like you already take a gamble with her mechanic while not give her crit rate traces so she can at least be easier to build crit and dmg? They gave them to Serval why not her

Do we know who is going to be on Ruan Mei's banner yet?

5 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

It's half troll stanning because she's ugly af, half genuine stanning because she's actually really good.

pOj3Eur.gif

Reveal hidden contents

and I got 2 of her in the same tenpull :ryan3:

Screenshot-2023-11-29-11-26-19.png

Oh wow oh wow

MIDgenti rise, this is the beginning

Poor Genshit

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sugrbby666 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not another early eidolon

Whose di*k are you sucking miss girl

Spill quickly, or at least put in a good word for me

pOj3Eur.gif

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

It's half troll stanning because she's ugly af, half genuine stanning because she's actually really good.

pOj3Eur.gif

Hide contents

oh the spoiler explains it better, i got luGODcha and foot loosan so ill stay skipping :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

need to stay strong for ruan

pOj3Eur.gif

Mother won't be doing **** if she's always dead... haven't we learned from Destruction Unit?

pOj3Eur.gif

1 hour ago, £than said:

Mother won't be doing **** if she's always dead... haven't we learned from Destruction Unit?

pOj3Eur.gif

Did you not read the guide I posted in the 'cord? You build Break Effect > Speed > Effect Res >  Def/HP because mother doesn't do any damage so you might aswell keep her alive

pOj3Eur.gif

Poor Hoehoe

pOj3Eur.gif

• Thanks 1

HSR winning best game and best story :sistrens:

and nothing for genshit :rofl: I guess they weren't gagged with the 2 archons gimmick after being used for the 3rd time in a row 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Did you not read the guide I posted in the 'cord? You build Break Effect > Speed > Effect Res >  Def/HP because mother doesn't do any damage so you might aswell keep her alive

pOj3Eur.gif

Poor Hoehoe

pOj3Eur.gif

that's nice but it doesn't change the fact that someone gotta keep Mother alive when the fat ass bugs decide to target her harder than Ting

pOj3Eur.gif

Hoehoe will be staying here

pOj3Eur.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.