Honkai Star Rail | v2.3 | To ten million Fireflys, I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes

Fevesy

the way Blade barely uses SP, is tanky AF, doesn't need tingyun, and deals both ST and AoE dmg

kind of a king

aefgRY9.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• £than

• Fevesy

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

the way Blade barely uses SP, is tanky AF, doesn't need tingyun, and deals both ST and AoE dmg

kind of a king

aefgRY9.gif

like im constantly at 5 points. my biggest problem atm is idk what team to use, im using blade/luocha/pela but idk who to use as 4th

aefgRY9.gif

55 minutes ago, CBC said:

like im constantly at 5 points. my biggest problem atm is idk what team to use, im using blade/luocha/pela but idk who to use as 4th

aefgRY9.gif

speak of the devil

aefgRY9.gif

• Thanks 1

Have to stay strong and not pull Blade since I'm still trying to build the characters I currently have

aefgRY9.gif

The way the straights and the gays stanned Kafka, how she was about to be the most successful gacha character of time and now she's a forgotton fad that everyone seems to be skipping has to be studied omg

aefgRY9.gif

5 hours ago, Fevesy said:

The way the straights and the gays stanned Kafka, how she was about to be the most successful gacha character of time and now she's a forgotton fad that everyone seems to be skipping has to be studied omg

aefgRY9.gif

Trust Hoyo will be dealt with for what they did to mother. She was literally poised to have it all - perfect design, perfect animations, perfect VA - and they just had to go and Dehya her kit.

I know the Raiden stans had something to do with this somehow.

aefgRY9.gif

Can we not use that Chyna gif :weeps: It legit makes me well up. RIP Mother.

I honestly don't know what's going with the whole Kafka thing, should I still try to pull for her? Can someone catch me up?

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Can we not use that Chyna gif :weeps: It legit makes me well up. RIP Mother.

I honestly don't know what's going with the whole Kafka thing, should I still try to pull for her? Can someone catch me up?

They gutted almost everything in her kit that made her unique/future proof. Still DOT focused but she's kinda just generic electric dps #2 :gaycat6:

Still not Blade...

I'm only asking to get Clara if I lose the 50/50 since I randomly got her LC from standard and I love queen

1 hour ago, £than said:

They gutted almost everything in her kit that made her unique/future proof. Still DOT focused but she's kinda just generic electric dps #2 :gaycat6:

Oh hell no, I thought her kit was supposed to work on all DOT units released now and in the future? She triggers DOT or something? IDK I read some vague leaks years ago.

kakka being sh\te is karma for the baizhu lashings, we're just paying the price for our crimes

Character_Kafka_Ultimate.gif

14 hours ago, Fevesy said:

aefgRY9.gif

kokomi 2.0, minus the good kit

aefgRY9.gif

11 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Oh hell no, I thought her kit was supposed to work on all DOT units released now and in the future? She triggers DOT or something? IDK I read some vague leaks years ago.

She can still trigger them but she doesn't buff them or anything now (until E2 if memory serves) :gaycat6:

Finally got Blade :gaycat: But now I can't build him :gaycat6:

Now I have to save for mother Fu Xuan

There has to be units down the road that make Kafka op 

as of now though…

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

There has to be units down the road that make Kafka op 

as of now though…

that purple bdsm lady is a 5* DoT dps.

but idk DoT gameplay just seems so boring

aefgRY9.gif

being able to spam bronya skill every turn with blade is so good, dan heng on bench now until dan hung comes home

• ATRL Moderator

:giraffe: kafka stans will have the last laugh trust

Finally finished the Belobog museum thingy. It wasn't as annoying as I thought it would be, it was low key enjoyable.

Still having a hard time building any characters, it's low key more difficult than in Genshin, but also the content is more forgiving (I think). My goals for now is to build Blade, Tingyun, Luocha, Natasha and maybe Serval/Pela/Asta. I take so long to farm the HP artifact domain because that monkey has a ton of HP

On 7/24/2023 at 2:18 PM, Tsareena said:

:giraffe: kafka stans will have the last laugh trust

Spill :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.