• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• £than

• Fevesy

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Natasha is my stalker sir we have no relationship and I’m filing a restraining order as soon as I have Luocha and Gepard/Bailu  

Spoiler

E_NAZ8BWYAA9tcE.png

On 6/7/2023 at 3:51 PM, KasioKas said:

still no ps5 version huh? :toofunny3:

not q4:ahh:talk about unprepared

On 6/7/2023 at 2:25 PM, CBC said:

exactly we need healer daddy in our party

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

Honestly lock me in your coffin and take all my jades daddy 

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

2 hours ago, KasioKas said:

not q4:ahh:talk about unprepared

This is the same company that announced Genshin Impact for Nintendo Switch on 2020... We are still waiting.

15 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

This is the same company that announced Genshin Impact for Nintendo Switch on 2020... We are still waiting.

Right. The PS5 girls should be grateful they get a concrete release date. The Nintendo girls have been dead in a ditch for 3 years now.

This museum event...I forgot to upgrade and one of the visitors said my museum was half-assed. :cm:

Just give me my self-modeling resin so I can prepare for luocha.

a_84f569d59a0fb89f8c228154dd8768f6.gif

I need someone to tell me now to save for luocha and not waste my guarantee on silver wolf lol

4 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

i need luocha now, omfg i can't do shite with only natasha

this random Gepard disrespect... take it back.

lR39XZk.gif

1 hour ago, £than said:

this random Gepard disrespect... take it back.

lR39XZk.gif

i dont have him either

can this yoimiya catfish ctfu already so we can get our daddy priest 

Jing flopping in MoC8 :rip:

Let me start building Dan Heng.

Clara's interview with Hook :bibliahh:legends

YanKING really ended Seele omfg so glad I finally got my boy:WAP:

Yanqing/Grey Mutt/Peela/Geppie being literal insanity:WAP:

I checked the SW banner and it's still up for 15 days? LordT :rip: I guess at least I get to save for Kafka but I still go through my daily refreshes so maybe not.

Ngl maybe it's because I play very casual but I find some content very challenging which I guess it's fine. Any tips for easier clearing of stuff?

I was kind of mad because I got a somewhat early 5 star on the standard banner...it was Clara's lightcone...what am I supposed to do with that? I wanted a character...

Also I've been playing more regularly and everything is going to king Luocha. I hope he comes early so I can save all I can for future characters, they all look great. I kind of want Fu Xuan but I already have Gepard, but she's so pretty

we love u seele you will always be famous

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Ngl maybe it's because I play very casual but I find some content very challenging which I guess it's fine. Any tips for easier clearing of stuff?

I was kind of mad because I got a somewhat early 5 star on the standard banner...it was Clara's lightcone...what am I supposed to do with that? I wanted a character...

Also I've been playing more regularly and everything is going to king Luocha. I hope he comes early so I can save all I can for future characters, they all look great. I kind of want Fu Xuan but I already have Gepard, but she's so pretty

Which content are you referring to, Bosses, Simulated Universe, Memory Hall? They all require specific different things for clearing. However, In general partycomposition is very important, ideally you have 1 main DPS and 3 Supports, for example Seele/Gepard/Bailou/Bronya, in this all 5-Star party, Seele is your main DPS, Gepard provides shielding and debuffing, Bailou heals and Invigorates and Bronya provides full support to make Seele hit harder, which units do you have built so far?

The powercreep is very steep when you get to the next equilibrium breakpoints, but the improvement in loot is so massive. I'm at TB63, and I will say definitely wait until TB60 to farm relics. I think the best move is to just farm credits, light cone materials and exp books from 50-60 since that's the max you could get (they don't increase at TB60) and you'll need a LOT of them if you're going to level stuff from 70 to 80. I still only have Welt and Seele and their LC's at Level 80. I'm planning on building Dan Heng next since he's very good in the MoC stages.

Honestly I might just drop this, I simply don't find the time to play, all I do is login and get a few daily stuff thats it

My line up is so cracked :ghostface:

Team 1 - Seele, Silver Wolf, Tingyun, Bailu

Team 2 - Yanqing, Gepard, Pela, Flex :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.