• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• £than

• Fevesy

Top Posters In This Topic

Daddygher banner arriving in just a few days :jonny5:

I feel like Sparkle's banner has been up for years :weeps: And I still don't have enough jades for Acheron I'm mentally not ready if I lose the 50/50 again I'm gonna lose my mind

I will saving for Ruan Mei(or C1 Luocha) until further notice, yall be safe though :giraffe:

Lost my 50/50 on Sparkle banner to Yanqing.... f*ck that twink I can't handle another 50/50 loss

SVzgn.gif

I'm close to pity so I will just wait for Acheron and hopefully she's busted

2.2 serving skip with Robin and Boothill

:suburban:

I am on like 60 pity with guaranteed and I will go for daddy Luocha. I want Acheron but my only healer is Natasha. :rip:

24 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I am on like 60 pity with guaranteed and I will go for daddy Luocha. I want Acheron but my only healer is Natasha. :rip:

I would just get aventurine and use gallangher (how ever you spell that ugly characters name).

luocha is great but the other sustains are more worth pulling imo

unless you just like him then go ahead

30 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Not Natrasha :jonny2:

You can get either Luocha or Aventurine honestly. Maybe go for the later since he is the novelty and provides more than Luocha, which pains me to say

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I would just get aventurine and use gallangher (how ever you spell that ugly characters name).

luocha is great but the other sustains are more worth pulling imo

unless you just like him then go ahead

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Not Natrasha :jonny2:

You can get either Luocha or Aventurine honestly. Maybe go for the later since he is the novelty and provides more than Luocha, which pains me to say

I simply don't like Aventurine's whole gambling design, the stupid slot machine coins look ugly. :hippo:
LuoCHAD looks perfect, is perfect. If I somehow get lucky and win my 50/50 on Acheron, I would slot Gallagher in that team since he applies debuffs. 

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I simply don't like Aventurine's whole gambling design, the stupid slot machine coins look ugly. :hippo:
LuoCHAD looks perfect, is perfect. If I somehow get lucky and win my 50/50 on Acheron, I would slot Gallagher in that team since he applies debuffs. 

If that's the case go for Luocha and his impeccable design. It's a shame that most og his support capabilities are under his eidolons

Just now, Cloudy said:

If that's the case go for Luocha and his impeccable design. It's a shame that most og his support capabilities are under his eidolons

I am going to use him in my DHIL team so his SP positivity will be very useful. I wish I could go for E2 but I'd rather try my 50/50 luck for Raiden Shogun Acheron.

• Like 1

The way I have been farming artifacts for Acheron for less than 24 hours and I have a great 4PC already. Oh GODden I never said anything bad about you. 

im only using ha cause I know im gonna stan the alleged pink hair fox guy coming soon :alexz:

17 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

The way I have been farming artifacts for Acheron for less than 24 hours and I have a great 4PC already. Oh GODden I never said anything bad about you. 

im only using ha cause I know im gonna stan the alleged pink hair fox guy coming soon :alexz:

Lucky you, I've been farming that domain to see if I can finally use Ratio and all I get is trash, not even a two piece set...

Robin seems perfect for Gayventurine and Dr. Twink's frotting party :hippo:

• Haha 1

4 star lightcone for Acheron in 2.2, but it seems to be gacha :weeps:

boothill....

giphy.gif

Edited by Odd

another overhyped Mei expy  

waiting King Sam and HuoHuo rerun :suburban:

Edited by dlwlrma

Robin serving pop girl

Acheron demo is kinda bad and overproduced

1 hour ago, Fevesy said:

Acheron demo is kinda bad and overproduced

It kind of is, mostly the second half

It was cool seeing Sparkle's illusion powers though

Omgggg, this got my hyped. I wish I didn't have to pull for a proper healer and go straight for Raiden Acheron. :jonny5:

• Like 1

2.2 serving MUST PULL with Robin and Boothill

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

It kind of is, mostly the second half

It was cool seeing Sparkle's illusion powers though

Like just serve ***** and give us a beat drop we don't need to see your scitzo ass

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.