Honkai Star Rail | Robin: Receipts Thread | 0 records sold

Fevesy

So who are we rerolling for? Any team suggestions? I'm so excited about this game but I have like almost zero knowledge how the combat works. 

5_star.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• £than

• CBC

• Fevesy

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

So who are we rerolling for? Any team suggestions? I'm so excited about this game but I have like almost zero knowledge how the combat works. 

5_star.gif

Any of the standard 5*'s are fine except Himeko tbh. If you really want the best then Bronya or Gepard would be the better option since they are supports.

Here is a tier list, characters got nerfed in the release but tier list should remain the same. Arlan got absolutely gutted so he's probably lower than A

https://www.prydwen.gg/star-rail/tier-list/

Teams are all up in the air since it's early days and the team will change per encounter tbh. I heard you can clear the story with just starter 4*'s

If the 4* remain the same as they were on the last beta for Seele (1st Limited Banner) then she's a skip despite her being really good. Her 4* are just that bad.

Jing Yuan (2nd Limited Banner) should have Tingyun who is the Bennett of this game and Sushang who competes with 5* for DPS.

5_star.gif

Arlan being probably the worst character on HSR and the only "dark skinned" character. Racist HYV strike again, they aren't even being subtle anymore

5_star.gif

------

From the standard banner I guess I would like Bronya or Himeko because they are pretty, but I guess Welt and Bailu would be cool? 

8 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Any of the standard 5*'s are fine except Himeko tbh. If you really want the best then Bronya or Gepard would be the better option since they are supports.

Here is a tier list, characters got nerfed in the release but tier list should remain the same. Arlan got absolutely gutted so he's probably lower than A

https://www.prydwen.gg/star-rail/tier-list/

Teams are all up in the air since it's early days and the team will change per encounter tbh. I heard you can clear the story with just starter 4*'s

If the 4* remain the same as they were on the last beta for Seele (1st Limited Banner) then she's a skip despite her being really good. Her 4* are just that bad.

Jing Yuan (2nd Limited Banner) should have Tingyun who is the Bennett of this game and Sushang who competes with 5* for DPS.

5_star.gif

Oh, thanks. I think I'm going to aim for Welt and/or Gepard then save for Jing Yuan banner. 

5_star.gif

13 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

5_star.gif

it takes over an hour to reroll so its not recommended

5_star.gif

1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

it takes over an hour to reroll so its not recommended

5_star.gif

panned on release 

5_star.gif

We are so close , also I'm not rerolling 2hours each run , hell no :skull:

The trailer is a serve, the budget. :jonny:

Honkai remains the main hoyoverse girl and Genshin is just a cash cow :redface:

No Luocha in the trailer? PANNED

5_star.gif

Jk another smash for HYV

5_star.gif

30M total pre - register in China and the West omg:rip: Another smash I fear:clap3:

Just now, jijie101 said:

30M total pre-register in China and the West omg:rip: Another smash I fear:clap3:

ill try this out, shame for no controller support on IOS tho, hate playing games with touch screen

40/50 to get my guarantee 5*

Shitting myself in excitement

5_star.gif

I got Yanqing in the Noelle banner. Is he good? :rip: 

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

I got Yanqing in the Noelle banner. Is he good? :rip: 

2nd best single target DPS in the game I hear, well.. before the powercreep comes in :lakitu:

So far i got Tingyun :wanda: saw that she's really good :duca:  

10 more pulls for the guaranteed 5* :dancehall:

Honkai STOMP Rail ! I repent :WAP: Hoyo aways wins

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.