Princess Diana Producer giving funds to fan to buy all 32 versions for #1 on Hot100

Green

FuFszeqWwAEjGYB?format=jpg&name=large

He's pulling a Rafranz but the producer of a future charting hit can't openly pay for a chart placement

It seems he got scared and deleted the tweet, but hopefully they reported him to Billboard before deleting it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Zox

• HEAVYONIT

• Jay T

Top Posters In This Topic

O m g

It’s official - this is the new low. 

Makes me think though if artists are lowkey doing this behind closed doors with their big fan accounts as well. Nicki probably is. Yikes. 

1 minute ago, Zox said:

O m g

Makes me think though if artists are lowkey doing this behind closed doors with their big fan accounts as well. Nicki probably is. Yikes. 

Nicki doesn’t need to do that. The barbz buy on their own … and I think that’s been shown a lot of times already.

30 minutes ago, Zox said:

O m g

Billboard really has to do something about this

29 minutes ago, Jay T said:

Nicki doesn’t need to do that. The barbz buy on their own … and I think that’s been shown a lot of times already.

We can't tell about Nicki but Ice's producer is openly doing it

It’s just an up and coming producer who wants to top the charts. I don’t blame him and he shouldn’t be faulted. 

Now if this was an artist then… yikes

29 minutes ago, Jay T said:

It’s just an up and coming producer who wants to top the charts. I don’t blame him and he shouldn’t be faulted. 

Now if this was an artist then… yikes

He's literaly buying a chart placement in front of everyone. There's no excuse  :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Green said:

He's literaly buying a chart placement in front of everyone. There's no excuse  :deadbanana2:

He’s literally not. He’s not making any difference. Why r u so mad :chick3:

but it was crickets when another rap girl was sending her fans money to buy her new single. And then when she decided to do a cashapp giveaway the same week of her orher single to support her song 

Omg this is so great. Generosity :jonnycat:

I forgot the ice spice song and was confused why the estate of Princess Diana was competing on the billboard charts :deadbanana4:

What a damn loser, if BB doesn't report this and filter thier damn sales....

Lord it's always when miss Minaj is involved huh

The state of the music industry is truly concerning. I feel for independent artists and upcoming producers, the industry is everything but a welcoming and nurturing space for art. 

11 minutes ago, Katamari said:

I forgot the ice spice song and was confused why the estate of Princess Diana was competing on the billboard charts :deadbanana4:

This :deadvision:

Hope BB filters all them sales :sistrens:

The Barbz have enough money without Ice’s producer but that’s cute of them :clap3:

The irony of Nicki having a song called No Frauds

Oh my, this is a mess. Can't wait for the tantrum thrown when miss Thang gets blocked by Morgan Wallen or SZA :-*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.