• Jai

Top Posters In This Topic

sY6mMsj.png

F I N A L P O R T F O L I O

(end of the season questionnaire)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V2CrPSKdzkwfQVxworPGb47XFWVmHhObX6n2C-y0AdE

Jai    Bella Hadid

Spoiler

For your consideration, for the final time…

NgLYsep.png

OF THE COLOR GAME SEASON 14

featuring Bella Hadid

XuO1nTs.jpg

8jsC2JX.png

Fdv9yO4XoAMXKOH.jpg:large

I started this competition like a brand new doll; unaware of what was to come once I was removed from my box, a safe space, comfort. When I came to season 14, it was right off the heels of being eliminated first on All Stars 2. Determined but afraid, I decided to come back as you last saw me in the hopes that if I played it safe, I would make it at least halfway. What I quickly realized is that in order to be seen, you have to do the exact opposite. This look was my first win of the season and of all time, and this win made it as clear as the comfort I tried to hide behind that I had to let you see all the layers of Bella, and what she could be, even if it was risking potential elimination. I owe a lot of the duration of my portfolio to this specific look, and I had to honor it as my turning point - the confidence needed to break free.

XuO1nTs.jpg

nwF1hvU.png

thom-browne-s23-056-1664883273.jpg

So I tried, and I failed; tweaked and continued to push. It wasn’t easy; I’ll be the first to admit that self-doubt came at every opportunity to make me second-guess or consider to resubmit a different look out of fear of there being pushback from the judges, but I continued forward. I made a promise to myself to be as diverse as I could and never rely on one type of look. The team challenge was the first time I felt comfortable in the craziness of what my submissions could be.

I wouldn’t be able to continue with out thanking my beautiful team mates @Invisibility and @Julia Fox for only further reinforcing that I was here, and I deserved to be, and with this look, as outside of my comfort as it was - I believed too.

The doll suddenly became a canvas of imagination, and a danger in this competition. 

XuO1nTs.jpg

eYaMymF.png

Fd7JQmBVQAAXmRB.jpg:large

I started this competition much like a literal doll: shallow, plastic, and unsure of what I could be. However, with seven wins under my portfolio for eleven total looks, I have found the creativity in what a 'Doll' can be. All season long, I have allowed myself to transform, to diversify, and to push what Bella could be, and that is why I believe I should win. I stand here with this final and personally favorite look in strength, knowing that my entire portfolio this season - from 'Fantasy' to 'Future' - is strong enough to carry the legacy of The Color Games' next winner. 

Thank you for everything; it was the craziest ride. 

Sincerely, 'THE DOLL'.

Julia Fox    Julia Fox

Spoiler

JULIA's FINAL SPEECH: a goodbye?

This was such a long ass ride, isn’t it? I would say playing with Julia has always been very fun but kind of hard tho considering her on the nose persona and short trajectory makes her not an easy winner but somehow she's always on the top of these past two seasons of The Color Game and I was wondering why is she such a threat, charismatic and iconic as no one of any contestant.

IMG-6576.jpg

And I came to just one conclusion: Julia can make even the worst and dirty used plastic bag a FASHION MOMENT, because she’s an artist and a genius. Her charisma on another hand is just out of this world so she always pulls it off and push boundaries without even trying too hard. Julia element is FASHION and that’s why she is the right winner of this season.

She has diverse looks, has taken risks like no one, has charisma, brings opportunity to emergent designers and artists and the more important for me: her looks are always so her and you can’t tell that to anyone on this world. So basically she’s her own muse. 

IMG-6578.jpg

And to finish, I’m gonna announce this is my last time using Julia Fox until maybe an All Stars so this will be an emotional goodbye. Using Julia has been the best thing I have ever did on a game on ATRL so this will be not easy but I’m so grateful for every critique, fight, compliment and experience on her. I have met incredible people on this game using Julia and thanks to all of you now I’m on the finale of this season after missing it on the last one. 

Tysm xoxo yea

IMG-6579.jpg

PoKiTaurus    Kylie™

Spoiler

INTRO:

Spoiler

NkGnxgB.gif

WELCOME!:

Spoiler

RGSW7fm.gif

LOOK #1:

Spoiler

DANCE THE NIGHT

Rvyb2tC.gif

For my first look, I chose the Present look from the Fashion Showcase round. I really like this one. It's so present day Kylie. Every round I hoped we would get a metallic theme so I am very happy I got to send this in. 

D1YHpvTWkAECY8I?format=jpg&name=large

D1YHp9MW0AUNWWa?format=jpg&name=large

INTERLUDE #1:

Spoiler

5WcMzLI.gif

LOOK #2:

Spoiler

STOMP STOMP STOMP

For my 2nd look, I've chosen my first ever win in my entire history of Color Game. This look not only wowed the judges and other participants, but also started a 3-consecutive win streak. That was absolutely out of this world. 

This is the look that I believe truly started to shift how everyone viewed my participation in this competition.

E5IZ7O5XEAElHrN?format=jpg&name=medium

Kylie_Minogue_3.jpg

INTERLUDE #2:

Spoiler

Q8y1cOv.gif

LOOK #3:

Spoiler

MOTHER

In my head this was my riskiest look. I know the concept of such a Vegas outfit can seem tacky but at the same time I just went WOW when I first saw this. I am so happy judges loved this look. I feel as though this should be Kylie's signature due to how important this was to her life.

So, in 2005 Kylie commenced on a tour called "Showgirl", similar to what Madonna has in mind to Celebration Tour. However, midway through the tour dates, Kylie was diagnosed with breast cancer. After a year of treatments, she returned to finish this tour. This specific look, is from AFTER she underwent chemotherapy.

FoyEwjCagAAHOi3?format=jpg&name=900x900

kylie-minogue-showgirl-homecoming-tour-l

Kylie+Minogue+-+Showgirl+Homecoming+Tour

OUTRO:

Spoiler

CPl2Bmt.gif

WHY KYLIE SHOULD WIN:

Spoiler

Dear judges,
    First of all, I want to say thank you. My previous experiences in Color Game include being eliminated in round 3 twice, and hosting an entire season (absolutely iconic moment. Original host went MIA and no one wanted to take over so I became the host. But to be fair, my critiques were on par with the other judges.), and now I am here in the grand finale. 
    Rounds 1 and 2 didn't go so well. It felt like a repeat of last seasons, but then things turned upside down and suddenly Kylie turned from a total nobody in this game, to a serious threat for all the others. No one (at least from what I read) actually saw this coming. People were eating their words with every round that went by. 
    To make matters even more impressive, Kylie is not primarily a model. She is a pop star. A pop star who's taste for fashion goes beyond what most pop stars could ever dream of. I've seen many such celebrities in The Color Game over the years. It seems to have become an unspoken rule that joining this competition with one of ATRL's fave MPGs is a recipe for disaster, with few exceptions. And as it turns out, Kylie is one of those rare exceptions. 
    Each of the looks I chose for this finale represents a completely different style of fashion:
    1. The gold dress represents glam for a night on the town, fashion that can be within reach of certain individuals (please spare her once we eat the rich).
    2. Fantasy, a dress that is dreamy but like many fashion pieces, not the most practical, which to me further adds to the fantasy theme.
    3. A Showgirl extravaganza, an outfit so over the top with detail you couldn't believe is actually real. 
    In case you are unaware, the vast majority of Kylie's looks in the 2000s onward were designed specifically with her in mind. Designers all across the world want Kylie to wear their fashion. By this I mean, when news spread of a brand new tour or album cycle, designers are the ones who rush to Kylie's team for approval.
    I've been at every possible spot in this competition: Bottom 3, low, safe, win. 
I think the most iconic moment for me in this season is how I went low - low - safe - win - win - win for the first 6 rounds. A total rebound. There have been shaky moments since then, yes, but eventually the rebounds strike and when they do, it's unbelievable (I really did low key serve her IRL career trajectory lmao). 
    And for the final I decided to go all out and live to the title Kylie gave herself: Showgirl (showboy? In my case?). I believe visuals really help seal a deal, and it's so fun to do. I always do these sort of things when I come up with stories in The Sims 4. 
    So to sum it up, I believe Kylie's rollercoaster ride of a run in this season of The Color Game, with looks that have literally left people taking back their doubt, is why Kylie should be crowned as the queen of this season of The Color Game.

CREDITS:

Spoiler

ODhotrZ.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

SOLID PORTFOLIOS! you girls did that :clap: 

WOAH! All the portfolios were spectacular, but I admire the extra mile @PoKiTaurus took to sustain our engagement:jonny6: 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Tonight maybe x 

40 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Yeah that will be good :flower:

welp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.