The Color Game 14 ✨ And The Winner Is.. p.70

DevonRoars

5 hours ago, Jai said:

I have to also echo this; at this point it's really crushing that you're not in the finale. You did great, especially towards the second half. much respect.

TY Bella :heart: you deserved this so much! Happy for you

beyonce-cry.gif

Stomp this finale as the current High Fashion Runway Model you are Icon

567682cbde9d3d205b61cae4c23df6d2.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• poki

• Julia Fox

• Jai

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow that was such a hard decision to make, congrats to the final three

you still did so so so well in this competition queen @ZORBIT actually you slayed hard esp in showcasing the motion of the dress (something i love doing during my winner era as Pia W) :heart2:

• Thanks 1

@ZORBIT you were really great throughout the entire season, and it can obviously be seen through how long you kept your foothold steady in the competition. Congrats on how far u got :) 

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, D e v o n said:

THE GRAND FINALE

oaTX2l3.pngtNWS2Hi.png sZoGxSI.png

Congratulations top three and welcome to the finale of season 14!

For this finale create a portfolio with three of your best looks from the previous rounds that you think best represent your celebrity

And finally.. tell us why you deserve to win.

throwback to one of my favorite portfolio

Reveal hidden contents

I'm so happy I'm here.

So, I participated in the previous season and made it to the semifinals before getting unfairly eliminated for submitting "a nude" for Best Look by a panel who didn't understand Kim Kardashian ARTPOP. I didn't think a new season was going to happen anytime soon™ so I was ecstatic to see this thread open for signups.

My poor heart when I rushed to sign my name up, skimming to make sure no one hadn't already claimed Jenny - whom I discovered during that previous run - looks good in just about everything and is a lobster. So, appropriately, I planned to showcase just that and was determined for redemption this time. Now that I've gotten to this point, whether I win or not, I can say that I've at least definitely achieved that.

But if I could take anything from this experience it would be gaining an even stronger eye for detail and sense of diligence. Every round I learned something that improved my performance and gave me the ability to bounce back. I learned quickly of what to look for and avoid based off the response, judges feedback and previous mistakes. Every outfit, especially as the rounds progressed, was heavily weighed against handfuls of options via hundreds of Google image search results to the point where every entry, besides two earlier ones, I hold no regrets over.

http://i.imgur.com/PaleaUs.png

Now as for the outfit trinity presented here, I chose these three to simultaneously symbolize something individually and as a unit through her: Jennifer, my run in this game and myself.

On the far right we have her as the late Selena Quintanilla in her notable purple jumpsuit for the Purple Prince tribute round. This one symbolizes who I am. That film, coincidentally, is one of my all time favorites and as a Latina, Selena, the movie, and Jennifer hold a special place in my heart. You had an icon in the making playing tribute to another budding icon with a breakthrough performance. I'm inspired by both of these women's incredible hard work as performers, despite thanks to their humble backgrounds, whilst maintaining and expanding their sense of identity through their style choices throughout it.

In the centerpiece, we have the controversial and literally iconic green Versace dress Jennifer became known for. I feel like this was perfect to represent me and this game as this was her breakout as a fashion icon in the making and which is still often referred back to this day to demonstrate her risks and growth since.
And to the left we have current day Jennifer. She represents longevity as a public figure, woman and fashionista. It is 20 years since the far left and after flops, divorces, a twin pregnancy, and being Jay-Z's age, ugh, this ***** is showcasing that she's still got it. This is what I want to portray with my performance. I've dropped, struggled and stumbled but never let it keep me down and always came back to fulfill that self-made promise from the beginning.
With that, concludingly, I'd like to thank the judges. It's not the intention to schmooze but I know I won't remember to give thanks after the game's wrapped up. Remmy, it was nice being able to interact with you in this way and I came to appreciate your feedback many times as you were fairly consistent in giving it. Citrus, your way with words, professionalism, and self-aware honesty is always such a gift. I could always depend on you to understand where I was coming from. Jpow, I've actually come to realize and appreciate how much we needed you on this panel. Without your criticisms I wouldn't have had much of a standard to base my choices off of. Devon, I'm impressed and proud of you. I'm glad I got to experience this under your creative effort. Thanks for putting up with me.

To my finale mates: Urban, PinkBox, and SorryI'mLuke. You made the season an enjoyment with your entries, interaction and commentary. Good look to you three! Also sumthingtoxic and loveyoubxtch. Thanks for inspiring and upgrading me. And any sideline watchers and my Ace Team for the help and endless support.

http://i.imgur.com/3bqNkxO.png

Good luck and most importantly have fun. 

Due: Friday, 11PM EST 

Reveal hidden contents

@Jai    Bella Hadid
@Julia Fox    Julia Fox
@PoKiTaurus   Kylie™

@fountain @Kylizzle @Yvess

Bump

The girls are taking their sweet ass time

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

I have been very busy and sick this week like I’m gonna send it tomorrow but I have already chosen my looks x

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I have been very busy and sick this week like I’m gonna send it tomorrow but I have already chosen my looks x

No rush 😘

9 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

It will be worth the wait :heart2:

• Like 1

Quite literally on the road for work BUT I’ve been working on something real good, TRUST.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wait but it says 11PM not 11AM :soda:

My insomnia is in full force so I can finish it by 11am tho. 

Due: Friday, 11PM EST 

5 hours ago, Jai said:

Walking into the finale like…

9ebbb4dd-6898-4449-911f-3dad6caa30c3

Are we both doing Barbie aesthetic for our final showcase :superman:

1 hour ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Are we both doing Barbie aesthetic for our final showcase :superman:

Not quite my finalist freind. Soon.

A throwback

Am I the youngest person to ever host ATRL Color Game? I was 20 back then. 

86ed531804a922a5ceefee3c823cf620.gif

5 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

A throwback

No. How old do you think I am :skull: 

46 minutes ago, Jai said:

Okay; let’s see the final products. I’m excited!

extension was requested

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

A throwback

also thank you for taking over.

I thought extensions would’ve been been revoked for the final round considering how much notice we were given that time was almost up. Hopefully the time is used wisely!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.