• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• poki

• Julia Fox

• Jai

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously I want to stay; I have taken risks, and never been afraid to push myself. Hopefully the jury will recognize this. I have fought to be here and want the opportunity to continue. 

• Like 2

No but seriously it was SO hard to choose :jonny3:

Honestly I felt should be up for elimination because my performance has been all over the place :deadbanana:

12 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

No but seriously it was SO hard to choose :jonny3:

Honestly I felt should be up for elimination because my performance has been all over the place :deadbanana:

Now you KNOW…..  but I get it, it can be hard.

22 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Not the final 2 as the bottom 2 this round. :rip:

It's a mess, sos.

After a long night of hooking..

and a very confused Billie Eyelash

The jury has decided to save…

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Bella Hadid 

We say goodbye to Joan Smalls

Congratulations on an amazing season! 

Onto the grand finale!

Spoiler

@99sandthe2000s    Doja Cat
@Blackout2006    Billie Eilish
@boys    Anya Taylor-Joy
@orange22   Lindsay Lohan
@TROPICUM    Sasha Velour
@Invisibility    Fredrik Robertsson
@Kylie Verzosa    Kylie Verzosa

@Jai    Bella Hadid
@Julia Fox    Julia Fox
@PoKiTaurus   Kylie™
@ZORBIT    Joan Smalls

@fountain @Kylizzle @Yvess

• Haha 1

Oh. I have to say I’m surprised considering I had to make a lot of hard decisions in sending quite a few of y’all home. I was prepared for the Revenge, but I’m super greatful to be saved. :chick1:

@ZORBIT you did amazing girl! So sad to not see you on the finale because you deserved it so much 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

@ZORBIT you did amazing girl! So sad to not see you on the finale because you deserved it so much 

I have to also echo this; at this point it's really crushing that you're not in the finale. You did great, especially towards the second half. much respect.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, fountain said:

On the other hand @Jai I’m so happy you made it :clap3:

The way I was STRESSSSSSSED! I wanted to make the finale so badly. Too excited!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

WTFHDFMVPFOGJKPFMB Congratulations to my robbery :chick3: I....

LXV5.gif

:chick1: You were in fact robbed. 

• Thanks 1

But that's the fun of ATRL I had such a blast of a second run here, first tysm for being an amazing, creative and patient Host @D e v o n TY for your time & comments/vocaroo's as well Honorable Judges @Yvess @fountain @Kylizzle I always looked forward to your comments each round :heart: TY Honorable Jury as well, especially for 2nd place! Congratz to the all white Top3 (jk) I wish each of you the very best as this season's top3 and each one of you deserve to win so may you all deliver a memorable & difficult Finale for the Judges! Ándale!

wonyoung-orang-juice.gif

• Like 4

THE GRAND FINALE

oaTX2l3.pngtNWS2Hi.png sZoGxSI.png

Congratulations top three and welcome to the finale of season 14!

For this finale create a portfolio with three of your best looks from the previous rounds that you think best represent your celebrity

And finally.. tell us why you deserve to win.

throwback to one of my favorite portfolio

Spoiler

I'm so happy I'm here.

So, I participated in the previous season and made it to the semifinals before getting unfairly eliminated for submitting "a nude" for Best Look by a panel who didn't understand Kim Kardashian ARTPOP. I didn't think a new season was going to happen anytime soon™ so I was ecstatic to see this thread open for signups.

My poor heart when I rushed to sign my name up, skimming to make sure no one hadn't already claimed Jenny - whom I discovered during that previous run - looks good in just about everything and is a lobster. So, appropriately, I planned to showcase just that and was determined for redemption this time. Now that I've gotten to this point, whether I win or not, I can say that I've at least definitely achieved that.

But if I could take anything from this experience it would be gaining an even stronger eye for detail and sense of diligence. Every round I learned something that improved my performance and gave me the ability to bounce back. I learned quickly of what to look for and avoid based off the response, judges feedback and previous mistakes. Every outfit, especially as the rounds progressed, was heavily weighed against handfuls of options via hundreds of Google image search results to the point where every entry, besides two earlier ones, I hold no regrets over.

http://i.imgur.com/PaleaUs.png

Now as for the outfit trinity presented here, I chose these three to simultaneously symbolize something individually and as a unit through her: Jennifer, my run in this game and myself.

On the far right we have her as the late Selena Quintanilla in her notable purple jumpsuit for the Purple Prince tribute round. This one symbolizes who I am. That film, coincidentally, is one of my all time favorites and as a Latina, Selena, the movie, and Jennifer hold a special place in my heart. You had an icon in the making playing tribute to another budding icon with a breakthrough performance. I'm inspired by both of these women's incredible hard work as performers, despite thanks to their humble backgrounds, whilst maintaining and expanding their sense of identity through their style choices throughout it.

In the centerpiece, we have the controversial and literally iconic green Versace dress Jennifer became known for. I feel like this was perfect to represent me and this game as this was her breakout as a fashion icon in the making and which is still often referred back to this day to demonstrate her risks and growth since.
And to the left we have current day Jennifer. She represents longevity as a public figure, woman and fashionista. It is 20 years since the far left and after flops, divorces, a twin pregnancy, and being Jay-Z's age, ugh, this ***** is showcasing that she's still got it. This is what I want to portray with my performance. I've dropped, struggled and stumbled but never let it keep me down and always came back to fulfill that self-made promise from the beginning.
With that, concludingly, I'd like to thank the judges. It's not the intention to schmooze but I know I won't remember to give thanks after the game's wrapped up. Remmy, it was nice being able to interact with you in this way and I came to appreciate your feedback many times as you were fairly consistent in giving it. Citrus, your way with words, professionalism, and self-aware honesty is always such a gift. I could always depend on you to understand where I was coming from. Jpow, I've actually come to realize and appreciate how much we needed you on this panel. Without your criticisms I wouldn't have had much of a standard to base my choices off of. Devon, I'm impressed and proud of you. I'm glad I got to experience this under your creative effort. Thanks for putting up with me.

To my finale mates: Urban, PinkBox, and SorryI'mLuke. You made the season an enjoyment with your entries, interaction and commentary. Good look to you three! Also sumthingtoxic and loveyoubxtch. Thanks for inspiring and upgrading me. And any sideline watchers and my Ace Team for the help and endless support.

http://i.imgur.com/3bqNkxO.png

Good luck and most importantly have fun. 

Due: Friday, 11PM EST 

Spoiler

@Jai    Bella Hadid
@Julia Fox    Julia Fox
@PoKiTaurus   Kylie™

@fountain @Kylizzle @Yvess

• Thanks 2

Oh wow good luck girlies :jonnycat: 

I actually feel it could go any way ultimately. Each is such a different style. I think it will definitely be close and come down to small stuff. Put your personality into it!

28 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

and is a lobster.

What 

You had to be there

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.