@ZORBIT    Joan Smalls

@fountain @Kylizzle @Yvess

bump

ATTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE

KYLIIIIEEEE PLEASE MY NECK!

JOANNNNN

JULIAAAAA

:jonnycat:

@Jai- Ooo! It's a pretty look. I feel like it has an exotic edge, and it is interesting to see how it is juxtaposed against the black latex she is wearing. It's an unconventional and eye-catching submission, in my opinion. I like it a lot :D

@Julia Fox- I think on paper, the concept sounds amazing but I am not so big on the execution. I think it looks a bit flaky on many parts? However, I love her handbag and I'm a sucker for the 60s go-go boots. Cute :boat:

@PoKiTaurus Okay, first of all, wow. Second of all, WOW, and third of all, w o w. I adore this submission. It's glamorous, breathtaking, and bedazzling! I often see many great outfits get dampened by the wrong choice of hairstyle or head accessories, but this choice is perfect. It's the boastful headpiece that makes the outfit feel whole and complete. Great job! :clap3:

@ZORBIT Hmm okay, so I think the mask around her face makes it look a bit more unique but I feel that it's not memorable enough (so sorry). Although, I am a big fan of a layered/tiered gown and when it's coupled with pink, it looks really soft, light, and aesthetic. Moreover, the structure creates a graceful motion when she walks. It's nice!

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@JaiBella Hadid

First, let's talk about your game. It was only a few months ago that you got yourself kicked out of your last Color Game appearance in the second round. When I saw you returned for this came, I knew you'd come back with a vengeance... and now here you are. Every week you've given us something fresh. Even when I haven't liked it, I've been excited to see your submissions. With this round, you've once again taken a risk. Is it my favorite look of yours? No.. but I see the vision. With that said, I was expecting be wowed a bit more by this look. 

@Julia FoxJulia Fox

No one embodies uniqueness like Julia Fox. You've given us unique submissions every week, and even though I've been your harshest critic in both games I've judged you in, your submissions still keep me on the edge of my seat. With that said, this submission feels to me as if you were at the end of your rope. The top piece is intricate and gorgeous, but the rest feels like an afterthought. It's very Julia Fox in a predictable way... short skirt, boots, greasy hair. Is it the gag it needs to be? No. But I appreciate seeing it in motion! 

@PoKiTaurusKylie Minogue

It's been said before, but no one saw your strength in this game coming. In your initial submissions, I was worried you'd be an early eliminee, and that frustrated me since I know Kylie has a diverse catalogue of looks to pull from. But week to week, you've managed to turn your performance around and worked your way to the top of the pack. With that said, going into this round, I worried you may be the weakest link. This look proved me wrong! I love the extravagance on display here. You've managed to strike the perfect balance of performance costume while still feeling like a genuine fashion moment. Great work. 

@ZORBITJoan Smalls

Your consistent dedication to serving us high-quality looks has cemented your place in the final 4. Not only do you have arguably the strongest track record in the competition, but I can't remember a time I didn't like one of your submissions. That includes this! Once again, seeing the look in motion is a whole other experience from seeing photos alone. The bows add some camp appeal and the headpiece is giving me Bjork in the best way. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks judge @Kylizzle! It sucks that I couldn’t wow you again, but I’m greatful for your kind words.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

@Jai - S L A Y! The pink gown reminded me of a flower I love when I was young but I didn't know the name of it. The construction especially on the bottom part is insane. You never had a single flop entry in this entirr game. You killed it!

@Julia Fox - The only non-pink entry, I love that this stands out in terms of color. The design is edgy and a trademark Julia Fox brand! You really owned the edgy department this season!

@PoKiTaurus - Oh the slayage of Kylie is in full bloom once again! Last round was the start of it and I am happy to see you reaching this round coz you must have been saving this look! This is giving me sophisticated showgirl realness. You know that you have such a wonderful run this season.

@ZORBIT - Elegance, that's what you are. This look is a hard serve! Whatever she had on her face, I want it! I love anything ruffles so you ate! You are one of the most consistent girlies in this game and your place at this point of the game is very much well deserved!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

QnRMkB3.png
2DLydxu.png

@Jai – Bella Hadid
This vinyl puffer feather gradient dominatrix moment is making me STAN. I love the silhouettes and shapes that Christian Cowan's collections take, and the styling in these particular shots make Bella wear it super well. As much as I love seeing that spectacle of a back and train, I can't help but give the criticism that you shouldn't be afraid of giving a runway shot of another model that lets us see the front better. I know it's sometimes near impossible to do when a look seems to only exist within one or two pages of a magazine spread, but this time it was easy for me to find another angle that better represents the whole thing. Your journey this season was a spectacle through and through, and every week has been a pleasure to witness from you. Even when Bella has been played in Color Game spectacularly before, you've made her portfolio shine here and now, and redeemed your performance last season. Cheers!

@Julia Fox – Julia Fox
Miss Julia out and about with a top that's giving me wearable art. She looks great, like strokes of textured paint on a frame. Reminds me of Marlou Breul's work, down to the fact this look is white. The rest of the fit however, is a bit too safe. The miniskirt feels like she threw on the first white bottom she found lying around, and while I don't dislike a trademark Julia kneehigh boot, paired with the skirt, it ends up doing a disservice to the amazing top part. I'm not saying I need her in gowns or something longer, but just more texture would be much appreciated here and there tonight. Ultimately, your trajectory here has been amazing to witness, and I'm glad you've been on par with how much I loved to see Julia during AS2. MY queen of red and risqué looks!

@PoKiTaurus – Kylie Minogue
As a concept, this is not reinventing the wheel. It's a Vegas look through and through. But within this expected framework (we even had the winner of R1 this season emulate the style if memory serves well), is a look that is ultimately flawless. The staples of showgirl attire are maximized in this stunning moment. The shape, length, and amount of rhinestone decoration in the corset. The volume of the shoulders and matching train and headpiece. The size and design of the feathered headdress. The shoe, the fishnets, the hair, even. Kylie looks like the pinnacle of showgirl style and she wears the title SO well. Perfection. THIS is how to bring the best out of a straightforward fashion reference. Thank you for being the one girl to submit a look that's a cut above everything else you submitted from your already veteran portfolio! You have been the revelation of the season for me, so I applaud you for shutting my mouth in the times I've ever doubted your stay.

@ZORBIT – Joan Smalls
This is close to the boring side of the spectrum. It's what I picture in my mind when you say "tulle gown with high-low skirt", down to the tiers, the cut of the bust, the silhouette, the color and the train. It's so pretty, and it works, sure, but it's also played very safe. Predictable is not necessarily bad, but the look needs impeccable styling or presentation that draws my attention toward an interesting direction for that... which doesn't completely happen for me here. The face piece is great and gives an air of mystique difficult to pin down in a good wat, but then add those hideous bows into the picture and whatever sense of intentionality and taste I got from one accessory is lost on the other for me. Thank you for showcasing the look in motion with those GIFs though! Looking retrospectively, some of your less loved looks by the judges (Orange, Pink and especially Fantasy) were underrated, so I didn't always agree with the panel'sopinion. Hopefully for you, this is the case this week and the extended jury has better things to say, because you didn't bring it tonight IMO.

@fountain @Kylizzle @Yvess @D e v o n

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Invisibility thank you so much! I honestly was shocked you found that other angle! It made me fall in love with the look even more.

also thank you judge @Yvess I’ve appreciate your encouraging words all season. :chick3:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Y'all about to make me cry :weeps:

:heart2:

I’ll be the fist to admit I thought you were hitting a wall with Kylie halfway through this but you honestly came back with a VENGENCE. You look divine in this outfit and should be so proud of your comeback. Brava.

What Monique said cause....

Edited by Jai
  • Thanks 1

So… like everybody else I think you all did fantastic this round. And really there’s a case for you all the be in the final. I’d be happy with any of you making it.. and all of you making it! Shall we say **** it and have a top four? :eli: idk, but I’ll do my part. I’ve decided to give you all 10. But here are some individual comments, too:

@Jai

You continue to impress me, I love this look. She just looks fantastic, totally selling the look. If this should end up being your final entry, I’ve really loved watching your submissions progress throughout the season, and I’ve been really happy to see how my reactions have developed to your entries. From starting out more lukewarm to being a definite front runner, I’ve loved seeing your journey! Wonderful job :heart2: 

@Julia Fox

I think I’m consistently your biggest fan and this look is no exception. You always bring something so fun and unique, and even though this is a bit more toned down for Julia I still think she looks amazing. I love what you bring to the game and I would love to see you in the final. But if this should end up being your last entry, I want to say you’ve done a fantastic job this season. Thank you :heart2:

@PoKiTaurus

Not to toot my own horn a bit, but I’ve BEEN loving your entries and I’m glad everybody else has caught up! You’ve definitely flew under the radar so what but you’ve delivered consistently from the beginning and your looks have been some of the most diverse too. This entry definitely feels like a culmination for Kylie, it’s so classic and a staple for her. If this ends up being your final entry, I hope you’re proud of how wonderful you’ve done throughout the season. I’ve loved you being a part :heart2:

@ZORBIT

While I’ve probably been your toughest critic this season, I want to say I still absolutely respect and admire your looks. They are so dynamic and interesting, and whenever I’ve had qualms it’s been totally subjective. When it comes to this final look, I love it! It’s easily one of my favourites from you for the whole season. I LOVE the face covering… it’s such a fun spin on what is otherwise a more conventional tulle look. If this ends up being your last entry, I’ll no doubt still wonder what you might have possibly delivered for the final, as you always keep me guessing with your looks… so I hope we get to see it! :heart2:

spacer.png

Edited by fountain
  • Thanks 3

You girls have truly killed this round. Literally every look had me gooped and gagged. Any negative critique is just me nitpicking. Truly one of the best The Color Game rounds I’ve seen in the many years I’ve had on this site.

The Hadid Grip @Jai

First of all great work this season. You really have impressed me like crazy, because I’ve seen a lot of Bella Hadid played and this time around.. intentional or not — brought a new perspective and fresh looks. This look is so luxurious and soft with the pink and white juxtaposed with the black. Love it.

Uncut Gems @Julia Fox

Another all star redemption. Congratulations on making it this far. For this look.. There are a lot of great elements and I think they’re molded together well, but Imagine she ditched the skirt and it was just this white piece cascading around her body like a Resident Evil mold.. Still that’s me nitpicking I really do love this one.

Kylie Trademark @PoKiTaurus

The true Dark Horse of the season, but listen if you’re gonna do something that’s been seen before do it at the top level of that and that’s exactly what this is! TOP LEVEL Vegas showgirl. Truly stunning from the bead work on the corset to this gorgeously made headpiece. Great ******* job.

Joan of Arc @ZORBIT

This tulle and the way it’s been done has been seen many times. It’s a little overused, but.. like Kylie trademark I’d say what separates this from the overwhelming amount of knock offs is the mask! It’s simple, but elevates the look entirely. The presentation and the way she moves in this is just beautiful. Congratulations.

This is the closest and strongest final four I’ve ever seen. I have no idea who’s going to win this thing! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Tysm hoest @D e v o n such an honor to be part of the most competitive and best round of the HERSTORY of TCG :heart: 

did the rest of the Panel dip?

Q2uhBEn.png

-

TYSM Honorable Judges & Panel for your comments so far :heart: 

I'm just ecstatic to make Top4 compared to my last run here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.