The Color Game 14 ✨ And The Winner Is.. p.70

DevonRoars

@99sandthe2000s, Doja Cat 

I think that this is nice overall, if a little simplistic. I particularly like the extensions of the dress, and the boobage, but I think some of the other added elements (like holding Saturn) are a little random so I don’t think if feels as polished as it otherwise could. However I think it remains nice and you’ve done a great job overall consistently this season, so good luck!

@Jai, Bella Hadid 

Well, this looks great. I think like the others said another angle would’ve been good, but the look is clearly great either way. I started off uncertain but I think you’ve really proved yourself throughout the season with increasingly fantastic entries, good luck!

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox 

I wouldn’t say this is one of your best, but Julia has so many outlandish and impactful looks that it is hard to consistently stand out like that. I think this look is good and carries Julia’s signature charisma, if a little less extravagant than usual. You’re always consistent and have delivered some of the most fun and unusual looks, good luck!

@PoKiTaurus, Kylie Minogue 

I think you are the dark horse of the season. You’ve kinda flew under the radar and bit and might be a bit underestimated compared to the others, but you’ve consistently delivered good entries, and in my opinion this is another! It’s probably not my favourite of yours from the whole season, but it’s still a good job and stands out quite well this round where the entries are quite gowny overall. Good luck!

@ZORBIT, Joan Smalls 

I often see your looks and think “girl what the hell” [2], but this one I really like! I think it’s pretty but also has many interesting elements going on that catch my eye and elevate it, and I also think it looks great in motion too. While I might not have loved every choice you’ve made this season I think you’ve definitely earned your spot here regardless thanks to your diverse and interesting looks, and with a great entry here maybe we will see you even further. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• poki

• Julia Fox

• Jai

Top Posters In This Topic

Tysm @fountain I really tried to portray a more classic look for Julia but I think they are all really not that loved. I remember last season I sent something like that during this same stage of the competition and judges were a lil bit too hard. Maybe Julia is just THEE masterpiece and a muse when she’s edgy, weird, camp and unique 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Tysm @fountain I really tried to portray a more classic look for Julia but I think they are all really not that loved. I remember last season I sent something like that during this same stage of the competition and judges were a lil bit too hard. Maybe Julia is just THEE masterpiece and a muse when she’s edgy, weird, camp and unique 

Personally that’s definitely what I love Julia for, although that’s not to say that others don’t appreciate trying a more classic style. That’s just not really my thing in general :laugh:

46 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Julia is a queen :clap3:

On 4/19/2023 at 8:18 AM, 99sandthe2000s said:

2. Megan Thee Stallion (tentative) :bird:

I still think about the serve this could've been. I hope you play her one day!

• Like 1

Kylie and Bella :clap3: Mr. PoKi making me eat my words

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My thoughts 

@99sandthe2000s Doja Cat -  I love love this silhouette. Is this Schiaparelli?? Yes it's on the simplistic side but I do think minimalism works really well with perfect styling and the accessories with her hairstyle and makeup are perfect. Well done! 

@Jai Bella Hadid - I wish there was a way to see the front of the garment or at least from a different angle but I know you couldn't find something. Regardless,  from what I could see, this is stunning and well designed. I do appreciate the difference in shape and style. I like this! 

@Julia Fox Julia Fox - Julia is quite risky and doesnt follow trends which I adore. She's edgy. I love that jacket, it's very cool! However, I am sorry but I do not really love the remaining of the outfit. I do think it falls on the more basic/pedestrian side as compared to some others looks here however that jacket is a standout and I find it simply cool and hip so strong points for that jacket. She looks like a bad b! 

@PoKiTaurus Kylie Minogue - Wow you've really come a long way huh! I remember seeing Kylie send so many ugly and basic looks at the beginning of the season but wow! This is fascinating. The shape is really cool and high fashion. I do think it has a bit of tackiness to it which I'm not the biggest fan of however the silhouette is fascinating and very editorial which is good. 

@ZORBIT Joan Smalls - Top toot of the week for me. This is beyond flawless. Absolutely stunning. She looks regal af and it's such a high fashion serve. I love everything about this. You ate! 

@D e v o n 

• Thanks 2

Was popping in to see if we were still doing this.

12 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Let's get these results before I leak the scores 

Leak them cause I wanna see something..

Doja Cat
Off the bat not a fan of what’s going on with the chest. The gold is too light for this black, personally.. and then the blue and green accents just doesn’t look good together

Bella

Marc did not miss with this collection. I really love the textures used here. They truly elevate the color.

Julia

There are pieces here that I love individually. Overall I just don’t think the styling is the best here. I love the shoe. Actually obsessed with them..

Kylie

I like how exaggerated this is. It’s camp and kind of ugly. The boot.. is a no. 

the last girl.. her name is escaping me :skull: 

I agree with the other judges seeing this in movement is the drama and fashion that I adore. You’ve been killing it with the presentation. And I don’t think this is a skirt.. it might actually be pants?

some on the road critiques

• Thanks 2

Slay @D e v o n enjoy your vacation. I feel like you’ve been really OUTSIDE this season. Slay.

• Haha 2

First time I made it past round 3 so I'm low key glad this is slow atm. Allows me to bask in the sweet sense of victory :surfsup:

R E S U L T S

TOP2

Jai    Bella Hadid    9.4

ZORBIT    Joan Smalls    9.4

SAFE

PoKiTaurus    Kylie™    8

BTM2

99sandthe2000s    Doja Cat    7.6
Julia Fox    Julia Fox    7.8

Spoiler

@99sandthe2000s    Doja Cat
@Jai   Bella Hadid
@Julia Fox   Julia Fox
@PoKiTaurus    Kylie™
@ZORBIT   Joan Smalls

@fountain @Yvess @Kylizzle @Not Like The Movies

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.