The Color Game 14 ✨ And The Winner Is.. p.70

DevonRoars

31 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ahhhh thank you so much Yve :cries: It's definite and I loved doing this!

i just know your tenacity will pay off in the next szn!

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• poki

• Julia Fox

• Jai

Top Posters In This Topic

The last color but it doesn't look like this is the last round..... inch restinG!

Grateful to come this far is an understatement. I was first out on my first participating season, it's been so fun, hopefully, I can go all the way!! Special thanks to @Kylizzle @Yvess @fountain & @D e v o n for all the love & support so far. 

Let's Slay Black Top 5!

• Like 2

Did the visuals in the OP get a remake or am I crazy 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

I like it :clap:

38 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Did the visuals in the OP get a remake or am I crazy 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

I like it :clap:

Yesss I hated that old one.

51 minutes ago, Jai said:

The last color but it doesn't look like this is the last round..... inch restinG!

Grateful to come this far is an understatement. I was first out on my first participating season, it's been so fun, hopefully, I can go all the way!! Special thanks to @Kylizzle @Yvess @fountain & @D e v o n for all the love & support so far. 

Let's Slay Black Top 5!

We’ve got two more rounds, mama.

I don't know how my entry will be received but I love that look and wanted to use it since this season arrived so whatever happens I’m fine x 

let’s slay! Can’t believe we are getting close to the finale 

42 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

PTE

missing one or I would — so I’m gonna go live my life :gaycat:

• Like 1

This is wired considering I'm usually the one holding up the show. :deadbanana2: Go me for once though. 

Very strong round :clap3: I’m actually afraid because everyone ATE

52 minutes ago, CBC said:

bella kinda needs frontal but 8 8 8 

The way I SCOURED the web but Marc jacobs hates being helpful. 

I’d have to agree everyone left no crumbs but I kinda expected. 

XK4So8H.png

C R I T I Q U E S 

@99sandthe2000s

Stunning structure on top but from the waist down, not digging it that much. She looks exquisite nevertheless! :alexz:

@Jai

I know what you did here, I love that you are serving consistency! Black Denim excellence :alexz:

@Julia Fox

Oh wow! The silhouette is such a serve! I definitely think that black is your color! SLAY! :alexz:

@PoKiTaurus

Teeny bopper teas! I enjoyed this look especially the ballooned skirt. She is serving aging like fine wine here.  :alexz:

@ZORBIT

I like the feather drama on the top and in the headdress. The skirt is fine, great thing is she can effortlessly carry it well! :alexz:

you girls did so well! :clap3: 

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@99sandthe2000s, Doja Cat

I like what this is going for with the exaggerated shape at the top. Unfortunately, the nude element underneath kind of brings down the look overall. 

@Jai, Bella Hadid

It's good. I can understand that you struggled with finding a front-facing image for this look, but I still must emphasize the value of your overall presentation not only in the individual rounds, but when we decide on who should be our winner as well. Nevertheless, I find what we can see of the outfit to be quite stunning. 

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox

Coming from you, I feel like it's just not much overall. It's fine but the top element feels a little tacked on and I don't like the random hole. Her hooves look nice. 

@PoKiTaurus, Kylie Minogue

It's definitely bizarre in a way we haven't seen much of from you. Very unique shape. My only issue is I don't feel like it looks expensive.

@ZORBIT, Joan Smalls

I often see your looks and think "girl what the hell" but when I see them in motion, it totally transforms! This garment looks amazing on the runway. I adore the tiered skirt and headpiece. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you judge @Kylizzle this one was a risk but I loved the different layers and textures that are being played around with this look. Hopefully the other judges can find the beauty in that was well.

Ty @Kylizzle you have been my biggest critique during all seasons and I’m fine with it. Glad I managed to be top 5 on TWO seasons with a judge that really has no sense of fashion. Let’s see if this time your tastelessness pays off and get me out of this competition x 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.