Miss Internet Emma Chamberlain covers Rolling Stone

Michael196

i used to LOVE her back in the day during like the sister squad days and i still followed her career but lately? idk. if you're an influencer making millions of dollars own that... don't try to pretend you're not because then it's just weird.

20 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

i used to LOVE her back in the day during like the sister squad days and i still followed her career but lately? idk. if you're an influencer making millions of dollars own that... don't try to pretend you're not because then it's just weird.

I don’t feel like she doesn’t? She talked about being famous in her most recent podcast episode 

24 minutes ago, Cain said:

I don’t feel like she doesn’t? She talked about being famous in her most recent podcast episode 

I haven't listed to her podcast in a while but when I last listened to it she was still doing the I'm normal, I don't go out to LA parties (she does) thing.

This girl is so boring….. dozens of gays givin the fashion she thinks she gives in the underground 

Who?

I used to love her in the very beginning when she did daily vlogging and they were not curated or anything. Now I feel weird watching her videos because she looks depressed all the time, like she’s physically there but not mentally. I’m also unsure of why exactly she’s so famous now? Is she even an influencer? She acts like more of a socialite that gets invited to fashion week but doesn’t really influence on anything… just being famous.

13 hours ago, imabadkid said:

I haven't listed to her podcast in a while but when I last listened to it she was still doing the I'm normal, I don't go out to LA parties (she does) thing.

Well yeah she now says she goes to LA parties but that they’re ‘just ok’ :skull: Which I believe it’s not her favorite thing but sometimes I’m like girl it’s okay to like the things you’re doing and tell others you like them 

I'm not a fan, but I much prefer her nowadays. She's more mature and centered, and no longer an obnoxious teen. I haven't listened to her new podcast, but I do love her Met Gala interviews. I could definitely see her getting a talk show in the future. 

she's queenie sorry. i'm happy she's on the cover rather than the d'amelios.

that said, why isn't Miss Addison not mentioned? :shakeno:

22 minutes ago, drivers license said:

she's queenie sorry. i'm happy she's on the cover rather than the d'amelios.

that said, why isn't Miss Addison not mentioned? :shakeno:

omg I forgot about Addison. back when I was on TikTok (before it blew up) in like early 2020 you couldn't scroll one part of the app without seeing her everywhere... I think a lot of the TikTokers are still gonna be famous but won't be as big as YouTubers tbh. TikTok is just too oversatured now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.