Taylor Swift - “Karma”

HEAVYONIT

To be honest i dont like this song or vigilant *** but Midnight Rain probably would lead to speculation about Joe and she doesnt want that.
So, this is the safest single :gaycat4:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feanor

• omrimayo

• Taylor fanboy

• littlebodybigheart

19 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

This is incorrect. AH, LH and Bejeweled were all serviced to radio. LH was favored over Bejeweled, so Bejeweled was dropped. I follow radio closely and Midnight Rain was never serviced. 

My dear, do you happen to know how we can access information regarding the types of songs that are being serviced to radio? Is there a particular webpage or resource we can refer to for this? :gaycat4:

I don't get the childish vibes from Karma you're all talking about. Bejeweled yes, Karma not. 

6 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

My dear, do you happen to know how we can access information regarding the types of songs that are being serviced to radio? Is there a particular webpage or resource we can refer to for this? :gaycat4:

There's a few places. You can see any songs that are actively being serviced to radio here (you may have to create an account):

https://www.allaccess.com/top40-mainstream/cool-new-music

Also, there is a weekly callouts reports with radio songs. However sometimes songs appear on here that may not be officially serviced, but they are there because they are receiving airplay.

https://www.allaccess.com/top40-mainstream/monday-morning-intel

23 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I don't get the childish vibes from Karma you're all talking about. Bejeweled yes, Karma not. 

Karma is my boyfriend :rip:Karma is a cat :gaycat1:

not as childish as ME! or SIO tho.

so much taylor on pop already. besides the recurrent anti-hero:

9 TAYLOR SWIFT Lavender Haze 

35 TAYLOR SWIFT All Of The Girls You Loved Before

48 TAYLOR SWIFT I Knew You Were Trouble (TV)

Hope programmers/listeners don't feel oversaturated, so she can get another radio smash

I think it needs a remix to really take off and hit and not a last minute push to go #1, but a proper remix from the start to be the main track, like Bad Blood.

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

There's a few places. You can see any songs that are actively being serviced to radio here (you may have to create an account):

https://www.allaccess.com/top40-mainstream/cool-new-music

Also, there is a weekly callouts reports with radio songs. However sometimes songs appear on here that may not be officially serviced, but they are there because they are receiving airplay.

https://www.allaccess.com/top40-mainstream/monday-morning-intel

Thank u! so helpful :bird:

the “childish” complaints feel weird when “message in a bottle” went top 15 on pop barely a year ago, and “karma” is WAY less bubbly than that

:rip:

Radio is going to eat this up for sure. And if she decides to do any remixes it over for the others

Black Jesus

Karma is truly a perfectly crafted pop song.

It's not childish. It's called CAMP POP done RIGHT. She has many stinkers but Karma just works. It's up there with WANEGBT, 22, Gorgeous, etc. The song is oozing personality and I just can't imagine how anyone that likes Tay can hate the song.

"An album-defining hit for combining Swift's mastermind lyrics and the sleekest, most flexible production" (Rolling Stone 2022 year end list)

Y’all conflating campy/unserious lyrics with being childish will always be annoying. Dislike Karma as a song all you want but that is literally not true. Just making **** up for fun at this point :rip: 

Karma's lyrics are terrible but the song bops, which is something it has over Me! and Bad Blood.

Like you can get away with some clunkers if the beat is hot.

11 hours ago, Jay L said:

Radio is going to eat this up for sure. And if she decides to do any remixes it over for the others

Black Jesus

The song is already being overshadowed by Cruel Summer.:rip:

I always love her camp songs and this is no exception, but I’m not sure it’s the right choice for a single.

First time since 1989 that she actually has made good decisions in her single choices. I will never forgive her for snubbing Cruel Summer. 😒

10 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Karma is truly a perfectly crafted pop song.

It's not childish. It's called CAMP POP done RIGHT. She has many stinkers but Karma just works. It's up there with WANEGBT, 22, Gorgeous, etc. The song is oozing personality and I just can't imagine how anyone that likes Tay can hate the song.

This. If you know, you know

• ATRL Moderator

This has grown on me a lot in the last few months tbh, you can't make the bop not bop :michael:

"Karma is a cat purring in my lap / cause it loves me" is objectively ridiculous and she knows it, there's this strange phenomenon with Taylor where people think she's being 100% sincere and earnest all the time when in reality she's a deeply unserious person in general

Like sometimes she's just being funny idk what to tell y'all...

Karma By: Taylor Swift — 0.351M (+0.351M)
◇ Top 40 — 0.351M (+0.351M) 

It's coming :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.