Taylor Swift - “Karma”

HEAVYONIT

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

There is not going to be any video for Karma

So enjoy the radio boost while it last. It's not going up much in streaming atp.

We can't even blame her cause re recordings are important too

I really hate it. 

midnights deserves more time and singles. Karma is the perfect Summer Song. 

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feanor

• omrimayo

• Taylor fanboy

• littlebodybigheart

2 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

There is not going to be any video for Karma

So enjoy the radio boost while it last. It's not going up much in streaming atp.

We can't even blame her cause re recordings are important too

who said that?

25 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

who said that?

it seems less likely... with SN TV just being 2 months away. Whatever video that was shot last month in London is probably for something from SN TV

Yeah, the music video shoot was most likely for Speak Now TV. :gaycat6:

She should've at least given Karma an animated video or something like that.

That's a bummer. I was really rooting for Karma 

thanks swifties for showing me the clean version. that’s one plus for this single 

Still think there will be a Karma video 

I still think that video shoot was for Karma. NOTHING on Speak Now suits the aesthetic of the stuff we saw on set. Yes there were some set pieces from the Speak Now era but that could just be background ish to lead to Speak Now TV era because she'll be in the Karma single cycle at the same time as Speak Now TVs initial release so it's just casually intertwined but not anything directly from Speak Now TV.

Also I doubt any of the Vault tracks would fit a cat suit moment and a bank heist yall :rip: 

That video shoot was 99% for Karma. 

• ATRL Moderator

I know it's a long shot, but is there a chance she shot another video we don't know about? Best case scenario: Karma gets the video she shot in the UK and she has something up her sleeve for a SN TV track :wanda:

She can’t abandon her more global Album since 1989 for that snooze fest. I hate her. 

5 minutes ago, Ger.vaz said:

She can’t abandon her more global Album since 1989 for that snooze fest. I hate her. 

So I agree….but also LOVE that as swifties, our problem is that she is giving us too much too fast.  

Aged like MILK after Speak Now TV announcement. Sorry MID! :WAP:

This song is mid at best.

Glad Peak Now is putting an end to it.

My god, this update. :deadbanana2:

This deserves to have its own moment if she sabotages it for Speak Never and doesn't release a music video  :biblio: 

At this point I’ll be thankful for a tour music video. We just need SOMETHING! This is her most fun, campy song since Blank Space and she deserves to have a moment.

it's smashing on radio lol it would be insane of her if Karma doesn't get an mv

littlebodybigheart

it’ll get a video. you guys are just pessimistic lol

Radio seems to be going hard for this. :gaycat6:

The video is for karma imo. According to rumours she shoot the video for speak now times ago (as the album clearly has been post poned in her plans).

I don't think She will put so many promotional energy on speak now ( i mean It's even released during a tour, so i really doubt we'll see any kind of interviews or something like that).

Then even if she choose enchanted + a new vault song as singles seems material only for the country radios in the US. I really doubt any International push since she didn't make It for fearless or Red.

The Midnights era will still going on WW and on pop formats.

And then i guess 1989 with an International push of new songs during most of the International tour. 

Edited by vale9001

2 hours ago, vale9001 said:

Then even if she choose enchanted + a new vault song as singles seems material only for the country radios in the US. I really doubt any International push since she didn't make It for fearless or Red.

The Midnights era will still going on WW and on pop formats.

And then i guess 1989 with an International push of new songs during most of the International tour. 

I’ve been wondering if she’d push songs to country radio so she doesn’t over saturate pop. They played IBYTAM a ton on my local country stations so maybe. I can see her maybe pushing a vault track to country radio but Enchanted is too long without butchering the song.

Y'all really thought Peak Now would end this, huh? 

Surprise Bitch GIFs | Tenor

I definitely think a video is coming for this. She seems to love this song and it has a cat reference, there's definitely something coming. Why else would they bother to send it to radio just 2 months before Speak Now TV? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.