Taylor Swift - “Karma”

HEAVYONIT

15 hours ago, By the Water said:

I know itunes is irrelevant these days but it's nice that it's doing well for how little airplay it has still.

I'd say it has responded really well to this initial push, which is very promising. If LH managed to get to #11 later in its run, I could see this reaching a new peak eventually

Karma already has a higher peak than Lavender Haze lol. It's the second song on main tracklist to reach Top 10 on Pop genre chart of US ITunes.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feanor

• omrimayo

• Taylor fanboy

• littlebodybigheart

I’m an OTH but this song is too fun to hate

12 hours ago, Brikenbur said:

Taylor really has dedicated fans. It’s announced that “Karma” is the next single and they revert their streaming efforts to “Karma” solely :deadbanana4:

because let’s be real—despite what people will try to proclaim, the recent gains in “Karma”‘s performance is not from the GP lol. Swifties are dedicated and that’s a good thing. 

Eh.. the GP loves Taylor Swift too.

Anywho, this is truly gunning for #1.

POP:
40 22 TAYLOR SWIFT Karma 2972 722 2250 10.256

+404 Spins
+268 Bullet
+1.164 Audience

HOT AC:
78 41 TAYLOR SWIFT Karma 247 17 230 1.605

+70 Spins
+65 Bullet
+0.319 Audience

Truly feels like the 1989 era again watching Style explode on radio before the video even dropped :deadbanana:

Such an amazing song, can't believe it's gonna smash :jonny5:

10 hours ago, Prismee said:

Truly feels like the 1989 era again watching Style explode on radio before the video even dropped :deadbanana:

the crazy thing is I actually think after Karma is done smashing that You're on Your Own Kid could actually have a chance at doing some big numbers as a single too. 

This era feels like a mid 2010s era with a full album cycle and stuff! Only missing bit is promo BUT her tour is doing that lol

I have a hard time believing that Karma will be a successful single, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

i didn't expected it to be top 20 on pop and almost top 40 on HAC, smashing :clap3: 

Seems like a certain well-connected nemesis of Taylor has been losing their power to block her on radio. :clap3:

KARMA!

Do we have any predictions yet where Karma will be on next week’s H100?

13 hours ago, RobynYoBank said:

I have a hard time believing that Karma will be a successful single, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

This. Even though it’s my fav from Midnights, and will end up in my Top 5 YE on Spotify, I just don’t see it SMASHING but here for it if it does :bird:

POP

19 +2 TAYLOR SWIFT Karma 3828 12.403

+472 Spins

+1.182 Audience

:jonny5:

Isn't it rising a bit too quickly? :ninja:

5 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Isn't it rising a bit too quickly? :ninja:

yes. there has been streaming growth but without a video this month it won’t repeak

POP:
34 19 TAYLOR SWIFT Karma 3828 1139 2689 12.403

+472 Spins
+247 Bullet
+1.182 Audience

HOT AC:
70 36 TAYLOR SWIFT Karma 522 37 485 2.594

+157 Spins
+145 Bullet
+0.547 Audience

Jesus Christ lol

It’s blowing up. Hopefully they can hold off on the video until it starts slowing down on radio. Maybe in 2 weeks?

hope it's another number 1 for her radio seems onboard and it will just need a few remixes at the right time to snatch that number 1 spot.

1 hour ago, kayliah said:

hope it's another number 1 for her radio seems onboard and it will just need a few remixes at the right time to snatch that number 1 spot.

this. it has the potential. they just need to time remixes properly 

This song never was my fav from the album but now i listen to it more often and like it 

There is not going to be any video for Karma

So enjoy the radio boost while it last. It's not going up much in streaming atp.

We can't even blame her cause re recordings are important too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.