FBI investigating OK GOP officials caught on tape wanting to murder black people

Bears01

I just finished the Maddow video right now and it made my blood boil. These men LITERALLY talked about wanting to hang black people from trees again.

We are not making this up, people like this HOLD HIGH POSITIONS and have these feelings in their heart.

Oh yeah, and then the obvious plot to KILL the reporter and his family. :deadbanana4:

as a black person, living in ameriKKKa, am I supposed to be shocked? 

Spoiler

that's a rhetorical question

Spoiler

obviously

Over It Reaction GIF

It's funny how some Americans hold themselves out to be the beacon of the western world when there are people and places like this that are so, so backwards... the sooner these people are done for, the better

I'm more surprised that the government is stepping in than I am about their comments, unfortunately.

that tape is insane.

the assumption that black people "have more rights (than whites) now" because you can't go and hang them in a creek anymore when they make you mad is mind boggling. sdfkjsdfhds

Not them holding the audio, release it

Edit - nvm, I heard it

This is gop rec. hall talk 101. So normal, sheriff's do it too.

But racism went away when slavery ended!!!!!!

On 4/19/2023 at 10:25 AM, Chemist said:

But there is no racism in the US, right? 

And especially NOT within the police force, I heard.

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.