Taking a hiatus from ATRL

Buffy

Hi all,

I’ve had an enjoyable time connecting with many of you, collecting funny gifs, and getting my fill of laughs over the years from reading your posts. I know many of us are strangers behind a screen, but we’ve definitely spent a lot of our lives on here together whether it be from stan wars or striking up conversations from common interests. I wanted to cut to the point with my post because many of us don’t read anything longer than a tweet and have short attention spans, but it’s too hard to leave a short message. :toofunny2: You all deserve more than a tweet, so here’s what I want to share from my heart.

I am taking a hiatus to be more active in other areas in my life. I need to exert better self control and manage my time better. Before I leave, I want to say a few things.

#1 - If I’ve ever offended any of you over the years, please forgive me. It was never my intention. I know words can either be uplifting or hurtful. I have not always been consistent with demonstrating love to many of you in the way that God would want me to. When it comes to Taylor’s music, I know I’ve been prideful with my words. It’s truly silly to idolize and fight over music artists. So, I’m sorry if I ever created tension with any of you over music :rip:

#2 - If I ever came off too strongly about my faith, please forgive me for that as well. A quick backstory - I haven’t always been a Christian until just a few years ago. I suffered growing up from abuse, living in darkness and isolation, being bullied, struggling with sexual addictions, and so much more. My life since discovering my relationship with Jesus has filled me with so much joy and hope. I am no longer defined by my laundry list of mistakes in the past or how others think of me. I found a love with God that never fluctuates and never disappoints me. I’ve also experienced his tangible presence in my life. When you fall in love with someone, you just have this big desire in your heart to want to share that person with the whole world and that’s what I wanted to do with you. That’s the way I want to be remembered in this world. 

I hope you all find peace, love, healing, and freedom from anything that’s holding you down, including any lies your thoughts may be accusing you of. Thanks for keeping me company all these years and thanks for reading my post if you made it this far. Love to you all:heart:

Stream “The Grants” to celebrate your graduation from ATRL!

But I wish you well in your future endeavors 

I’ve always liked seeing your posts, especially with such an iconic username, wishing you the best :whistle:

Edited by Jessie

Unknown User

Great idea. May the lord fill your life with light and give you the might to resist the life of sin. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth

aaaa legend :heart2: i hope u have a nice hiatus! we’ll miss u :hug:

Have an amazing life, I’m happy you found something that gives you peace :heart:

I remember back in the day people used to make these threads often :deadbanana2:

good luck sistren!

On 4/18/2023 at 3:17 PM, terrorblade said:

see u tomorrow

:rip:

ot: wish you the best sweetie :heart:

Yes mama slay those vampires :clap3:and get off the internet!

I'm sorry for being such an ******* to you when it came to your display of faith here on ATRL. I really wanna apologise for that and hope your break brings you the results you're looking for in your daily life. :hug:

Farewell, fellow slayer!

6745deae3cb95408bd841aaa20328a50c446b3b4

MadonnasBoyfriend

Not sure why I have your avi adblocked. Wonder what it was. I don't remember 😂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.