Erykah Badu announces Arena Tour

Armani?

She's doing the Staples Center, interesting.

Is she worth seeing? I kinda wanna go.

6 minutes ago, Domination said:

Is she worth seeing? I kinda wanna go.

I saw her once and she was amazing but I’d rather see her in a more intimate environment tbh. She’s not really an arena act. 

35 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

People doubting the queen of Neo Soul to sell out arenas ? :biblio:

It doesn't seem like she's in demand atm as people like Anita Baker or New Edition but I'd love to be wrong:lakitu:

I’m sure she’ll fill up a good percentage of the seats tbh. she’s very relevant despite not releasing **** in almost a decade 

like… if xscape can do it I’m sure she can as well

Also the 1st date is in June, she didn't allow herself enough time to sell tickets 

That's only 2 months, she should have started in July

8 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

I’m sure she’ll fill up a good percentage of the seats tbh. she’s very relevant despite not releasing **** in almost a decade 

Aren't they just touring with other artists? They were just in Detroit last weekend with 112, El Debarge, Tyrese; Shai, Silk & H Town at Little Caesars Arena

Ummmm not doubting she can’t sell it but she def is more intimate vibes for a theatre. Id love to see her 

1 hour ago, lovecatt said:

love her but somebody lied to her several times

their aura must be ****** up

i fear she is getting sacrificed 

She’s coming with Mos Def, who’s also a hip hop icon (he’s now named Yasiin Bey). Both legends and together they might bring that nostalgic 90s crowd (although their 2000s albums also bang and Badu is still consistent)

Edited by liquiddiamonds

Presale Code is Appletrees122

Why is her date in Detroit the same day as Anita Baker?:rip:

It's only 20 dates. She'll do fine. She's a touring act.

5 hours ago, Armani? said:

Also the 1st date is in June, she didn't allow herself enough time to sell tickets 

That's only 2 months, she should have started in July

Aren't they just touring with other artists? They were just in Detroit last weekend with 112, El Debarge, Tyrese; Shai, Silk & H Town at Little Caesars Arena

Yea but if I’m not mistaken that was a joint show. They did a whole arena tour a few years ago and had Monica and SWV open up for them 

2 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Yea but if I’m not mistaken that was a joint show. They did a whole arena tour a few years ago and had Monica and SWV open up for them 

Monica became an opening act? :ace:

She deserves better :shakeno:

9 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Xscape has a few other acts touring with them and the last flyer I seen it displayed that Monica was the headliner closing the show despite their claims that they are always the headliners. :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.