Baseball player slams flight attendant for not cleaning his kid’s mess; gets dragged

TROPICUM

They are skull-dragging his ass on the replies :bibliahh:

Edited by TROPICUM

And where was he at 

breeders are the most entitled ppl in the entire world . 

So if I spill a bag of popcorn on a train, subway, on the bus, I shouldn’t have to pick it up? 

One too many baseballs must have hit his head I fear

no, HE made his pregnant wife get on her knees to clean the mess while he took pictures 

9 minutes ago, May said:

breeders are the most entitled ppl in the entire world . 

breeders are like, people that breed? :deadbanana4:

Edited by shyboi

9 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

She had to clean up after her own kids ??? Scandalous !

Ft7MjjsWAAAvRY-?format=png

:bibliahh:

---

Entitled straggot

He makes so much money but couldn’t hire a nanny to accompany his 22 week pregnant wife?

Overworked flight attendants aren’t your servants or responsible for your kids. Self-entitled morons like him get on my last nerve. I just know restaurant employees hate his ass.

See, I was gonna get mad and then I remembered she CHOSE him.

She deserves whatever this is.

Why are the ugliest the most entitled ppl ever.

They should clean up their own mess first and foremost.

The way he doubled down on it in the next few tweets and reported it Karen-style

People with kids are soooo sooo annoying they are like Karens, both parents.

They feel like everyone has to look after their little monsters and tolerate their mess.

He's a moron and thankfully he's been dragged for that, love to see it :clap3: 

Someone needs to throw this entitled brat out of the plane before the sense of entitlement gets passed on the next generation. 

The people defending him in the replies have obviously never had a customer service job. :skull:

When I used to work at a restaurant the amount of people who would let their kids make a mess all over the floor was a lot. They were also the same ones who didn't tip and were overly demanding. 

so entitled. seethe, stinky

as a flight attendant myself he def deserves the lashings - but tbh it was a bit weird of the FA to ask her to clean up their own mess (i personally wouldn’t ask a passenger directly) but maybe they were trying to save the cleaning crew time

some of the replies defending him are really dumb tho, like they think we have vacuums on the plane or something. at my airline it is not the flight attendants responsibility to clean the plane (we pick up trash multiple times throughout a flight but other than that nope). there are cleaning crews whose job it is to clean up the planes in between flights, however a lot of times we have quick turnaround times (like 5 minutes) before the plane boards up the next flight, so they don’t exactly have time to give it a thorough cleaning 

Edited by Scandalous

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.