Ariana Grande: "You've stolen all my unreleased music. It’s horrible."

Gringo

this has to be one of my favourite looks of hers, she looks stunning and it's giving sweetener era:jonny6:  

although I absolutely hate the way she does her make up, she looked amazing when the eyes were done, then she did that horrible baking and the nose thing :chick3:

She should put all those songs on streaming and sale to be honest. If they leaked anyway, why not make at least some money out of it. Some songs are honestly better than what made the cut.

This video was like ASMR :allears:

She looks absolutely stunning. Loved the make up she's just too cute :heart: Watching this def makes it seem she hasn't changed a bit. The color grading in the video bothers me so much lol why is it so gray-ish 

40 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Her new voice sounds like Britney's infamous GMA commercial

LMAOOO

ARIANA WHY ARE YOU SO GORGEOUSSSS :WAP:

My god she looks so small and fragil. She looks even thinner than she did on the Voice and she was already pretty small there.

Coming to steal the studio footage for just like magic next, Queen :jonnycat:

The eyeliner really does make a difference and bring me back 

13 minutes ago, Shinning said:

My god she looks so small and fragil. She looks even thinner than she did on the Voice and she was already pretty small there.

she looks fine tbh

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ariananext

59 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Her new voice sounds like Britney's infamous GMA commercial

A classic :giraffe:

32 minutes ago, Shinning said:

She literally just posted a video asking people to stop doing this bullshit. Leave her alone :biblio:

I love when celebrities seem surprised by their own products :ahh: 

I’m a stan and we all know she has the worst taste with her own music so she can take several seats. Some of the unreleased tracks are SO good. So good. Insanely good if polished. This is the same woman who hates Touch It (one of her best songs) 💀💀💀

She looks like Rosé

I think she would look more like her normal self without the bleached eyebrows

The video editor really said let me throw an ugly smoothing filter all over the video. She's gorgeous as is, I hate when people behind the scenes do this to the girls

We dont give a **** ***** we will steal and we will KEEP it in our library we deserve reparations!

she's right, most of them are horrible, but You, Juice, Like That (Jada), and Outgrown will be staying in my library :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.