Halle Bailey warns twitter users to ‘Keep it cute’.....

MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

Halle Bailey Warns Twitter To ‘Keep It Cute’

ac8eda9a777423a1b5fe7857a4ab0646

The actress and singer Halle Bailey took to Twitter on Wednesday morning with a veiled warning for fans amidst criticism of her and her sister’s recent projects.  “I’m gonna say this once. I don’t stand for bullying of any kind on this app of anyone…those who I don’t know, and especially of those who I love with my whole heart. I think sometimes people forget that even though we live public lives, we are human, and have souls…” she tweeted.

Chloe Bailey, the other half of the sister duo Chloe x Halle, has recently faced heavy-handed criticism. The 24-year-old revealed she deleted the bird app altogether.

The “Have Mercy” singer has been promoting the release of her debut solo album, In Pieces ahead of her new film, Praise This. But she’s been slammed with backlash over her music collaboration with Chris Brown on said album, her racy sex scene in Donald Glover’s new series Swarm and her evolving sex appeal as a solo artist.

“I love all social media, and I love Twitter as well, but that’s where you can see all the negative things about you directly in your face,” she told ET Canada. “If I see my name trending, I’d click it and see a whole plethora of negative tweets about myself. I don’t need to do that to myself.”

The combined tweets read :

hey y’all 💕i’m gonna say this once. i don’t stand for bullying of any kind on this app of anyone..those who i don’t know, and especially of those who i love with my whole heart. i think sometimes people forget that even though we live public lives, we are human, and have souls..everyone who knows me knows i go to war for the ones i love and i’ve kept it real cute on this app for a while now.. so just reminding y’all to please keep it cute too 🥰❣️💕xoxo

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

she should tell this to her boyfriend and his stupid friends first :bunny:

once that disney contract is up she's gonna let y'all have it omg

17 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

she should tell this to her boyfriend and his stupid friends first :bunny:

who is her boyfriend and what has he done?

2 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

who is her boyfriend and what has he done?

her rapper boyfriend DDG is just messy overall but a few days ago he was on live with a bunch of friends and one of them mentioned chloe flopping

Edited by hallucinate

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

her rapper boyfriend DDG is just messy overall but a few days ago he was on live with a bunch of friends and one of them mentioned chloe flopping

:biblio: omg

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

She’s so delulu defending her boyfriend for trashing her sister

9 minutes ago, Machete said:

Both her and her sister have become very unlikable. 

Now Halle is unlikable because she wants you to stop attacking her sister? :rip: Girl.

Warn your sister not to collab with trash men.. Only to barely chart on the bubbling under. 

Argue Scary Movie GIF

People don't realize that Halle is getting even more hate than Chloe from the racists. Just look at Little Mermaid trailer's dislike ratio

MadonnasBoyfriend
34 minutes ago, Sept said:

People don't realize that Halle is getting even more hate than Chloe from the racists. Just look at Little Mermaid trailer's dislike ratio

Just tell us the numbers :gaynetcat3:

I love Halle but the trailers for the Little Mermaid were ass omg, like- the color grading is terrible, the VFX choices were not it... Halle is amazing but that project is just :dancehall:

And Chloe needs to learn not to collaborate with abusers so that she stops debuting at #119.

I keep asking what Chloe and Halle's ATRL accounts are :bibliahh: "Keep it cute" 

In before she says something stupid that make The Little Mermaid BOMB. She really needs to keep it cute because im excited for that movie. :coffee2:

1 hour ago, Machete said:

For standing up for themselves 

1 hour ago, fememeist said:

He didn't say anything bad about Chloe or encourage it:rip:

7 hours ago, hallucinate said:

6 hours ago, fememeist said:

trashing where you weirdos :ace:

he clearly looks uncomfortable and literally doesn't give them anything to joke about before quickly quitting that live stream? 

7 hours ago, Machete said:

Become??

8 hours ago, Machete said:

Now what has Halle done to become unlikable though? :huh:

She said nothing wrong.

8 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

I love Halle but the trailers for the Little Mermaid were ass omg, like- the color grading is terrible, the VFX choices were not it... Halle is amazing but that project is just :dancehall:

And Chloe needs to learn not to collaborate with abusers so that she stops debuting at #119.

Wrong.

MadonnasBoyfriend
3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Wrong.

She looks shadowy and not well lit in the thumbnail :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.