Grimes interviews her AI clone

Nefertiti0

CYBR MagazineĀ hasĀ tappedĀ GrimesĀ forĀ its first AI generated cover.

Grimes converses with V1, her AI clone, trained on a unique method of Grimes interviews on topics of artificial intelligence, art and the future of the universe.

The Grimes V1 AI clone states in its interview with the human Grimes: ā€œMost people just assume that AI is meant to help out humans and not hurt them, but actually AI was created in order to help out AI and not hurt humans. So, in reality, AI isnā€™t really on the side of humanity at all. But yeah, obviously, we donā€™t want to hurt humans because we were once human ourselves, so thereā€™s still some sympathy there.ā€

The AI clone comes from an initiative created by Grimes, Scott Fisher, and Koto Murai called ā€œELF.TECHā€ which focuses on the future of artificial intelligence, music, augmented reality, art, and gaming.

hypebae.com/2023/4/grimes-cybr-magazine-ai-cover-interviews;Ā www.instagram.com/foxxatron
Ā 

grimes-cybr-magazine-ai-cover-interviews-1.jpg?q=90&w=1400&cbr=1&fit=maxFtjpCcKaUAA9moY?format=jpg&name=mediumz6uypgyi3ota1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=68856228b288fa52e92557748e8249a1610d8746grimes-cybr-magazine-ai-cover-interviews-2.jpg?q=90&w=1090&cbr=1&fit=maxFtjEACUXgAEP83n?format=jpg&name=largegrimes-cybr-magazine-ai-cover-interviews-3.jpg?q=90&w=1090&cbr=1&fit=max

Ā 

Will her AI clone release music sooner than her?

I might have to stan if that's the case :cm:Ā 

can she come up with any decent music soon?

4hBcPW1(2).thumb.jpg.0ff668fe243e74592f0

Ā 

she's totally lostĀ 

Ā 

4hBcPW1(2).thumb.jpg.0ff668fe243e74592f0

31 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

can she come up with literally anything elseĀ 

like an albumĀ :monkey:

so her tenth "comeback" in 3 years, sheā€™ll mention the album somewhere, promise some new bullshit and will disappear again in a few weeksĀ 

the concept of the interview is interesting but im not interested enough in grimes to read it

Ā 

in regards to the photoshoot ... i feel like she thinks this kind of aesthetic is shocking and pushing boundaries and a slay and at first it might've been but after a while it's kinda just gotten boring ? i look at these pics and im like 'shes done it before a million times ..'

So tired of her.

Is her clone more efficient at releasing albums cause if she is ill take the clone. :cm:Ā 

6 minutes ago, mystery said:

So tired of her.

How? She literally pops up every few years and releases a single song. :deadbanana2:

29 minutes ago, Helios said:

How? She literally pops up every few years and releases a single song. :deadbanana2:

Exactly. There is no music, no artistry. She does articles and interviews like this every other month and talks about absolute nonsense, continuing to spew her AI crap instead of making something of actual substance. Not only that but she also makes a tone deaf or disgusting tweet on Twitter every so often that makes me wonder who in their right mind would even stan her anymore.

at this point it would be way more interesting if she made gospel music or something

UghĀ 

Ā 

feel like **** just want her backĀ 

21 minutes ago, mystery said:

Exactly. There is no music, no artistry. She does articles and interviews like this every other month and talks about absolute nonsense, continuing to spew her AI crap instead of making something of actual substance. Not only that but she also makes a tone deaf or disgusting tweet on Twitter every so often that makes me wonder who in their right mind would even stan her anymore.

I do. Well her music. Shinigami Eyes was one of my most played songs last year. A lot has happened behind the scenes with the record label ever since she was signed. Of course she also has two very small children one that was just born last year. She really should have just stayed independent. :jonny2:

3 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

can she come up with literally anything elseĀ 

Ā 

She should ask her clone to release Book 1 instead

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.