Taylor donates to Tampa food banks, 125k meals on tables

Squall

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Just to clarify, her donation put 125k MEALS on tables; she didn't donate $125,000. I understand your point, but it seems like there might be some confusion there.

But I'll leave you alone :mandown:

Good point, if ordered in mass quantities, something like garden salads or factory-farmed beef may actually cost less than 125k. Bulk discounts, etc. So we don’t have an exact monetary amount here.

21 minutes ago, ItsMaxx said:

But let’s talk about how much of your net worth you are spending on charity.

More than .0005%. My whole point.

Edited by Sazare

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• Sazare

• Headlock

• TheGerm

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Good point, if ordered in mass quantities, something like garden salads or factory-farmed beef may actually cost less than 125k. Bulk discounts, etc. So we don’t have an exact monetary amount here.

Don't you have a Carly Rae Jepsen album to stream or something?

Mother Teresa is proud of Taylor :clap3: 

8 hours ago, Sazare said:

No relativity sis. Tell us exactly how many meals you have put on the tables for people in need the last month.

12 hours ago, Sazare said:

Celebrity charity should always be looked at with skepticism, because it’s often just reputation laundering.

LMAO I’m sure you would say the same thing in a thread about Kimbra or Carly Rae Jepson or whoever you stan donating 125k to a foodbank 

And not praising the **** out of them 

don't even reply to that person. they just want all of the replies and attention

She's such a kind hearted person. It's nice seeing celebrities do things like this without trying to use it for their own promotional gain. 

12 hours ago, Sazare said:

Celebrity charity should always be looked at with skepticism, because it’s often just reputation laundering.

that's exactly what I was thinking but that's not the case here. she didn't announce all over social media that she was doing this, and she didn't record videos of her giving out food or what she was doing. she just did it and said nothing to help people struggling in the recession. 

That’s generous :clap3: she’s a saint 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.