Republican Randy Fine goes off on Anti-LGBTQIA hate speech

FinnNobody

yep the Simpson did it again. That the radical right uses children as "flags" is just disgusting

Think Of The Children GIFs | Tenor

Maybe he should check his local sex offender registry to see how many STRAIGHT male pedophiles exist in his district. Here's a hint its about 99% of the list. 

We are really going backwards and it's so sad to see.

Ye know God hates you when you're called 'Fine' yet you look like some priest's leftover load that found its way to fertilize a random carrier's egg.

Edited by apasionata

The irony for me is that these hateful bigots have made me more confident, emboldend, and outgoing as a proud Anti-Christian. 

:wave:For the first time in my life I'm no longer afraid of speaking publicly against these people, hanging signs/wearing clothing denouncing Jesus Christ as a fraud, and expressing my dislike for them in the open. And the best part is, people are listening and agreeing with me. I WILL see the death of the god of man in my lifetime, and nothing brings me more motivation to keep on living every day

:spring::celestial3: I'm not sorry if this comes across as hateful against all Christians, this is the karma that religion has earned. 

Edited by Reginald

What’s the context? Is he talking about drag queens? They LITERALLY made that up and ran with it.

lol girl half of these men are about as straight a circle and it's so transparent atp.

30 minutes ago, pxxxtrick said:

What’s the context? Is he talking about drag queens? They LITERALLY made that up and ran with it.

They are continuing their tirade against LGBTQ people in the name of “protecting children.” They haven’t stopped since the Don’t Say Gay bill

4 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

yep the Simpson did it again. That the radical right uses children as "flags" is just disgusting

Think Of The Children GIFs | Tenor

the episode was about prohibition not the gays :rip:

if anything this video is serving old man yells at cloud  

If only these people would just put a fraction of their passion to stop something into preventing school shootings... 

But no, let's focus on hating innocent people instead and take away their rights, that's the real problem. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.