Man has meltdown in LEGO store over LGBTQ

slik

it scares me how blinded by hatred these people are. his main argument is that we groom children, when he projects oral sex onto our pride flag. we never do that. he does. and he does it in front of children in a LEGO store. he’s the groomer and he doesn’t even understand that because he’s so far up his own ass.

What a disgusting pig. Karma will get you someday.

5 hours ago, slik said:

:rip:

Damn, she dragged Alma Coin!

spacer.png

Edited by Wrecked

5 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Didn't realise that wearing a pin equated to promoting an agenda.

The irony also isn't lost on me of these conservatives calling liberals and this generation 'snowflakes' despite being the biggest snowflakes of all by losing their minds when they see something they don't like.

Like it's just a damn pin 

The way he lectures staff and mentions sex acts in a place where there were children present proves he didn't care about them at all, and just using them as an excuse to spew venom about our community. What a horrid man.

going into a toy store, filled with kids probably, and loudly shouting about d!ck and p0ssy and then accusing the store of being inappropriate :skull: conservatives are mentally ill

Well, if "suck and eat" are the things he tells his children about his relationship with their mother, then those children need to stay away from him.

Republicans should not be allowed to buy EU made stuff like LEGO. 

Let em play with their AR15s - like that one judge I believe it was, said she gave her 2 (!) year old grandchild. 

America is a mess.. 

I demand everyone to take off their crosses... bc that is truly one institution run by (a lot of ) pedophiles, grooming kids...

On 4/13/2023 at 2:00 PM, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

going into a toy store, filled with kids probably, and loudly shouting about d!ck and p0ssy and then accusing the store of being inappropriate :skull: conservatives are mentally ill

They really are. I am so glad tho that (by all their flaws) Gen Z is flocking to the voting booth serving them one loss after another. 

11 minutes ago, stevyy said:

They really are. I am so glad tho that (by all their flaws) Gen Z is flocking to the voting booth serving them one loss after another. 

Which is exactly why they’re acting like this. Conservatives know that in a lot of places/contexts they have less power than ever and are getting desperate and lashing out.

Someone from drag race, I think Lux said, if they’re this pissed off you know we’re doing something right. It’s still scary and disgusting nonetheless. 

Edited by CroNich

On 4/13/2023 at 2:32 AM, LCTV said:

Not him proudly shouting sucking dicks and eating vaginas in a kids toy store over some PINS

On 4/13/2023 at 8:00 AM, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

I can't even comprehend the thought process :deadbanana4: Homophobes are literally braindead

I wish he'd step on a lego :mandown:

Homophobes literally have 2 working braincells. Thrown out of LEGO because you're radicalised by bored elderly people ind some ****** up bible state...

On 4/13/2023 at 11:19 AM, slik said:

:rip:

jkfdnjkmgjkdfjk HELP. HELP.

:deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.