Man has meltdown in LEGO store over LGBTQ

slik

These are the "reasonable moderates" we're asked to try and win over.

Literally on the wrong side of history. :deadbanana4:

Didn't realise that wearing a pin equated to promoting an agenda.

The irony also isn't lost on me of these conservatives calling liberals and this generation 'snowflakes' despite being the biggest snowflakes of all by losing their minds when they see something they don't like.

The amount of rage and disgust I had watching that video. These guys who claim grooming are just projecting and are the actual sickos. No kid is thinking about those things when they see a pride flag. He’s the one that thinks those things. He’s the pervert. I wish I could confront one of these idiots and give them a piece of my mind. 

He should insert one of those LEGOs in his ass so he can calm down a bit :heart:

1 hour ago, slik said:

:rip:

Dear god :deadbanana4: 

Deadly shade

Not him proudly shouting sucking dicks and eating vaginas in a kids toy store over some PINS

These people are so insane. It really pisses me off.

2 hours ago, slik said:

NOO :ahh:

Another unhinged conservative snowflake lunatic.

9aEE4oC.gif

As if complaining to minimum wage workers just trying to get through their shift is making some big statement. 

He sounds like the average conservative to me. Just vitriol and no substance.

3 hours ago, slik said:

help :deadbanana4:

59 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

As if complaining to minimum wage workers just trying to get through their shift is making some big statement. 

like :rip:

5 hours ago, slik said:

Holy **** :deadbanana4:

It's the fact these people actually believe children think about sucking d*ck and eating p*ssy when seeing rainbow flags and items for me. They're so self absorbed to notice that maybe the problem is them, they're the ones who are exposing children to those topics by making a scene like the one in OP, no child is thinking about that stuff on their own. Literal worms for brains.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.