Twitter's name changed to X Corp by Elon Musk

KnightOfAllRealms

QueenofCopyPaste

Ew

X Flop

Will this change how it works or looks?

how a billionaire can make such dumb decisions, in a roll, for MONTHS now, losing (A LOT) of money, just for fun and ego?

sickening. he's just said "**** my legacy as a business man", let me build an army of idiots that will idolize stupid actions 

he's probably wanting to be president in some years or something, that's the only explanation 

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Will this change how it works or looks?

I think it’s sorta like Facebook -> Meta and Google -> Alphabet. 

I miss old Twitter.

lmao 

sounds like a super hero villain company

how stereotypically dumb can you be?

The only X I know, is:

• Kylie Minogue's album
  • Tinashe's song

Ugh, whatever. I'm so done with news about Twitter's imminent downfall that's happening for almost 6 months now. He just wants attention and y'all are giving it to him. Twitter isn't going anywhere.

I had so much respect for this man, he literally became a joke. Ruined his own legacy.:deadbanana2:

monique-clownery.gif

1 hour ago, WalkAway said:

I had so much respect for this man, he literally became a joke. Ruined his own legacy.:deadbanana2:

He never got over some people on the left criticizing him for valid reasons so he decided to fully pander to the far right because he knows those people will just blindly worship him simply because he's gonna "own the libs" :toofunny3:

Edited by Enrique523

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.