Covid era is over - Biden

TROPICUM

It’ll remain an issue for the forseable future, but I really don’t think a lot of people care anymore 

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

i still wear my mask 

Same, and will continue to happily do so.

37 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

can we do one more 2 week lockdown for safe measure

I'd happily take another four-month lockdown myself. Best four months of my life.

43 minutes ago, Helios said:

I live in los angeles and work in the healthcare industry and there are definitely still protocols in place for healthcare as well as mass transit. 

I mean I'm not in the Healthcare industry but I dont see any protocols here

I am in Texas btw

Edited by Insanity

Just now, Insanity said:

I mean I'm not in the Healthcare industry but I barely see any protocols here

I am in Texas btw

Im pretty sure Texas has ignored the pandemic since 2020. :dies: 

:clap3: Cases in my state have been trending down for 9 months, it's at a very manageable level now.

Y’all still with that :rip:

Join the rest of the worlds we have been through for ages now.

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

can we do one more 2 week lockdown for safe measure

Can we have 100% remote work again :jonny:

Time to move on to the next lab virus.

ChatGPT: No, COVID-19 is not over. While there have been significant strides made in controlling the spread of the virus through vaccination campaigns, social distancing measures, and other public health efforts, COVID-19 continues to be a global health crisis that poses a significant threat to public health and safety.

As of April 2023, there are still millions of new cases and thousands of deaths from COVID-19 reported each day around the world. The emergence of new variants of the virus, such as the Delta variant, has also led to renewed concerns about the ongoing spread of the disease.

It is important for individuals to continue following public health guidelines and recommendations, such as getting vaccinated, wearing masks in public settings, and practicing social distancing, in order to protect themselves and others from COVID-19.

i live in Denver and i saw someone wearing a mask this past friday for the first time this year. haven’t seen anyone else wear any since probably november…

the way society is collectively scratching their heads about why they keep getting sick and their sicknesses last longer and are more severe… its like there’s a massive amnesia/traumatic repression that the pandemic even happened and that covid still exists. And the ones who DO notice are screeching like brainless morons about how it’s the vaccine’s fault

All these idiots saying it hasn't been a thing in forever :rip: Meanwhile, people are still dying and cases are RISING once again. Turn on the news or read the news once in a while.

I'll continue to wear my mask :heart2:

Meanwhile cases are continuously going down and hospital admissions of patients with confirmed Covid-19 are at 0.54 per 100,000 population [1]

Nobody is wearing their masks since 2021 in the US. I've traveled there a couple of times since COVID began and everybody was careless about wearing a mask in public.:biblio:

29 minutes ago, ttsmu said:

Nobody is wearing their masks since 2021 in the US. I've traveled there a couple of times since COVID began and everybody was careless about wearing a mask in public.:biblio:

Gay men don't have to wear masks as revenge for the HIV pandemic handling :heart:

(humans don't have to wear masks because it's authorian and pointless too, trust if people were scared and people were dying you wouldn't have to tell a single person to wear a mask, it's not like people are looking to die)

OT flop era

No is saying Covid has been eradicated. Yes, people are still getting. Unfortunately it will stay circulating for years to come (forever, even). 

This about specific set of government regulations that were implemented at the peak of the pandemic, which are no longer necessary.

Everyone is free to keep masking, distancing, etc. 

The uneducated in here celebrating this when this is literally Biden giving up a set of powers that Congress authorized him that he is not going to get back against due to losing control of Congress. :rip:

Good luck in 2024 if student debt payments turn back on while he is still in court over forgiveness. 

Idk but I'm still wearing my mask at crowded places like gym, supermarkets etc :gaycat2: Better be safe than regret it later. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.