Covid era is over - Biden

TROPICUM

My dad is very sick with Covid right now :( 

Millions are getting thrown off of the expanded Medicaid provision because of this.

Come Fall, if there's a new strain (highly likely), at a rate of higher transmissibility (highly likely), given the most recent bivalent's effectiveness only lasting 4 1/2 months (which no one's talking about) and little options for cost savings on the most recent vaccine now that it won't be covered, so many idiots in this country will wonder why there's a new wave.

Because we haven't learned a damn thing in this country. The only silver lining (barely) was the speed of the Phase 1 through 3 trials, but that relied almost entirely on the 20+ years of prior mRNA research anyways. Usual BS.  

Apparently those with Long Covid for over a year are just expected to die off. Darwin calling :ace: 

2 minutes ago, Breakdown said:

I agree 

Germany

It's nice to watch from afar where you won't be affected with a somewhat functioning healthcare system.

6 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

My dad is very sick with Covid right now :( 

My mom just got over Covid a few weeks ago. People saying "ItZ bEEN OVERRR" are idiots. :ace: 

i still wear my mask 

It has been over for like a year. No one wears masks. There's no protocols in place everything has been back to normal. Its called an endemic at this point. Its never actually going away, ever

28 minutes ago, Helios said:

My mom just got over Covid a few weeks ago. People saying "ItZ bEEN OVERRR" are idiots. :ace: 

It’s not “over” but it’s not a national emergency anymore 

3 minutes ago, Insanity said:

It has been over for like a year. No one wears masks. There's no protocols in place everything has been back to normal. Its called an endemic at this point. Its never actually going away, ever

There isn't an official announcement made on a transition to an endemic phase in the States.

Fauci was making that argument on collective immunity for the Omicron variant, but immunity doesn't work on on carry over properly for the most recent circulating variants in the States. 

The W.H.O., unless I missed something, hasn't either.

Just now, Gaia said:

It’s not “over” but it’s not a national emergency anymore 

I absolutely agree but for people who say things like its been over for years they just sound stupid. :ace: 

8 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I live in los angeles and work in the healthcare industry and there are definitely still protocols in place for healthcare as well as mass transit. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.