Dalai Lama kisses Indian kid on live tv! UPDATE: He “apologizes”!

Iceland

10 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

I think that's what they meant no? As in the video is being shared by CCP bots to make Tibet look bad. Not that I agree with that, just trying to explain their comment

OT: :doc:

That's even worse wtf??? That's way worse than what I was thinking ewwwww how could you even explain what this person did and what's so bad about spreading this disgusting video?:bibliahh:

Dalai Ped* needs to be held accountable and shamed for this

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• Into The Void

• Raiden

• JayG

I can't believe some people are defending this. Absolutely disgusting.

In some cultures it's ok to marry 9 year Olds. Does that make it ok? Absolutely ******* not. Same rule applies here 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

That is disturbing.

8 hours ago, Delirious said:

Are you zumb? The CCP hates Tibet with PASSION and Tibet hates China with PASSION :deadbanana2:

Do you research folksies!! :rip:

are you zumb, im talking about the pro communist china bot up in here, communist china already own tibet, tibet lost the war.

do you research!! :rip:

3 minutes ago, So.. what now said:

are you zumb, im talking about the pro communist china bot up in here, communist china already own tibet, tibet lost the war.

do you research!! :rip:

where? where is the china bot???

whoops

Edited by So.. what now
forget to quote

1 minute ago, So.. what now said:

whoops

first page?? wdym???

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

where? where is the china bot???

read the thread pages

1 minute ago, So.. what now said:

read the thread pages

um?

32 minutes ago, Fleabag said:

Dalai Lama notes app apology is CRAZY :deadbanana2:

??????????????????????????????????? NO WORDS

49 minutes ago, Fleabag said:

Dalai Lama notes app apology is CRAZY :deadbanana2:

:rip:

11 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

Nicki Minaj announces conversion to Buddhism

rs-246477-RS-Lady-Gaga.jpg

:bibliahh:

Spoiler

rs-246477-RS-Lady-Gaga.jpg

i am in no way excusing his behaviour nor do i have any thoughts about dalai lama but i read some people thinking that he might be starting to have dementia and it makes old people behave sexually inappropriate not aware of what they are doing... and isnt he like 87 years old? either way ******* disgusting but i'd get it if he has started to suffer from dementia or something

Nahhh this dude just licked a kid and his team are passing it off like Ariana licking a doughnut. 

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

i am in no way excusing his behaviour nor do i have any thoughts about dalai lama but i read some people thinking that he might be starting to have dementia and it makes old people behave sexually inappropriate not aware of what they are doing... and isnt he like 87 years old? either way ******* disgusting but i'd get it if he has started to suffer from dementia or something

I like your open minded approach, it’s not impossible - Parkinson’s can also cause sexually impulsive and inappropriate behaviours but surely that would be a much better statement than merely saying you regret the incident as if it wasn’t something completely inexcusable? Just feels like it doesn’t really suit the level of inappropriateness - if this was an actor to a young boy or girl they’d be forever cancelled. 

I am a Tibetan and a Buddhist, we stick out tongues out as greetings due to a folk lore of a 9th century Tibetan King having black tongue. PLS do NOT mock my religion and culture, DO NOT impose your western mindset on our religion and people, Om MANI PADME HUM.

It is what your mindset that takes on your approach, His Holiness may not be completely fluent in English and you guys literally jumping on the bandwagon of hating and cancelling people, I WILL NOT LET you people downgrade and say bad names on HHDL, PLS WATCH ur mouth and keep your filthy minds to urself.

OM MANI PADME HUM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.