Dalai Lama kisses Indian kid on live tv! UPDATE: He “apologizes”!

Iceland

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• Into The Void

• Raiden

• JayG

The American government to the Dalai Lama after doing some digging after seeing that video

Edited by Fleabag

There is a word to describe these actions and it is "paedophilia". It is a crime and no apology can excuse it. This is sick. This man should have been arrested and sent to jail.

On 4/11/2023 at 12:19 AM, jermgazitsang said:

I am a Tibetan and a Buddhist, we stick out tongues out as greetings due to a folk lore of a 9th century Tibetan King having black tongue. PLS do NOT mock my religion and culture, DO NOT impose your western mindset on our religion and people, Om MANI PADME HUM.

ok Dalaiii sis

16 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Baseless? Not all predators are straight cis men. There are predators in the queer community. 

Obviously but it's usually religious old men we hear from. Or general church/cult people. 

18 hours ago, Weld_E said:

It’s so ironic seeing all this baseless rhetoric about the LGBTQ community being predators when every day we get more proof that the real predators are often the most ‘religious’ figureheads…

We’ve always known this. Always. The agenda has always been to push false narratives.

On 4/10/2023 at 10:22 PM, jermgazitsang said:

It is what your mindset that takes on your approach, His Holiness may not be completely fluent in English and you guys literally jumping on the bandwagon of hating and cancelling people, I WILL NOT LET you people downgrade and say bad names on HHDL, PLS WATCH ur mouth and keep your filthy minds to urself.

OM MANI PADME HUM

But the Dalai is the one with the filthy mind. Who just kissed a boy and asked him to suck his tongue. He’s a human. And a disgusting one at that. He’s not a ******* God above anyone else. The mental illness… why are you on a POP MUSIC forum 💀💀💀

Edited by JayG

On 4/10/2023 at 10:22 PM, jermgazitsang said:

It is what your mindset that takes on your approach, His Holiness may not be completely fluent in English and you guys literally jumping on the bandwagon of hating and cancelling people, I WILL NOT LET you people downgrade and say bad names on HHDL, PLS WATCH ur mouth and keep your filthy minds to urself.

OM MANI PADME HUM

**** the Dalai Lama and anyone defending what he did.

yeah this was so gross. the fact that they're pulling the dementia card to excuse this is disgusting. if he really did shows signs of any sort instability he shouldn't be doing this job anymore. literally sick.

Yeah, no shade but why are christians condemning this? Aren't they concerned about their high pedophile count in the homes and churches? While we lash the lama, let's take a look inside the house, the phone is ringing.

Is the nationality of the child really that important to the context?

On 4/10/2023 at 6:30 PM, Asscatchem said:

cancel him! but dont forget to cancel the other creepy world figures too

main-qimg-5e6a8fff2f57d8dfe39026f38e9d15

Oh...

If he does this in public imagine what they do in private on the excuse of traditions or religion, same as the other religious old dudes. All creeps and disgusting pedos. 

Lama supporters invented a new excuse to deny the accusations: he's too zen to get it up  :deadbanana4:

On 4/10/2023 at 2:22 PM, jermgazitsang said:

OM MANI PADME HUM

**** your old ass llama and his pedophilia

OT: nasty old ass needs to be buried under the jail

48 minutes ago, Raiden said:

Lama supporters invented a new excuse to deny the accusations: he's too zen to get it up  :deadbanana4:

Why are you, a Depp and MJ defender sharing Andy Signore content in here?

OT: He’s disgusting 

10 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Why are you, a Depp and MJ defender sharing Andy Signore content in here?

OT: He’s disgusting 

Why are you, a Marianne "employee terrorizing abuser" Williamson defender, falsely accusing others of defending MJ while they never did such a thing even once?

OT: agreed

Question could the video have been edited? Wouldn't the Dalai lama have said suck my tongue in the native language and not English?  It's weird and disturbing but I'm wondering if its an AI voice?

3 hours ago, Insanity said:

Question could the video have been edited? Wouldn't the Dalai lama have said suck my tongue in the native language and not English?  It's weird and disturbing but I'm wondering if its an AI voice?

It’s edited, English translation was added. But he did actually say it. If it was fake there wouldn’t be an “apology” either. 

His holiness also said once to the BBC that he wouldn't mind if his successor is a female Dalai Lama, provided she is attractive  :deadbanana4:

"priest" my ass

6 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

It’s edited, English translation was added. But he did actually say it. If it was fake there wouldn’t be an “apology” either. 

Got it. Well he's gross for that I mean. Honestly, doing this in front of people is even more wierd.

I’m so sick of old spiritual/religious men. The majority of them are disgusting weirdos. :fish2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.