Dalai Lama kisses Indian kid on live tv! UPDATE: He “apologizes”!

Iceland

6 hours ago, Fleabag said:

Dalai Lama notes app apology is CRAZY :deadbanana2:

Screaming at the Dalai Lama issuing a notes apology :bibliahh:

Looking forward to his YouTube apology next

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• Into The Void

• Raiden

• JayG

26 minutes ago, jermgazitsang said:

I am a Tibetan and a Buddhist, we stick out tongues out as greetings due to a folk lore of a 9th century Tibetan King having black tongue. PLS do NOT mock my religion and culture, DO NOT impose your western mindset on our religion and people, Om MANI PADME HUM.

Who said anything bad about sticking out your tongue? That tradition does not involve asking people to SUCK on your TONGUE, let alone a child. 

32 minutes ago, jermgazitsang said:

I am a Tibetan and a Buddhist, we stick out tongues out as greetings due to a folk lore of a 9th century Tibetan King having black tongue. PLS do NOT mock my religion and culture, DO NOT impose your western mindset on our religion and people, Om MANI PADME HUM.

Religious fanaticism is mental illness

On 4/9/2023 at 11:43 PM, Insanity said:

is this some kind of gross Tibetan ritual to suck tongues of minor?

Stop your racist Orientalism.

This pedo is yours (a CIA-ASSet) and is exhibiting their culture.

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/10/02/world/world-news-briefs-dalai-lama-group-says-it-got-money-from-cia.html

His perversion is likely cultivated as a kompromat (blackmail) material — to put the squeeze on him in case he disobeys or betrays his handlers.

Edited by Raiden

43 minutes ago, jermgazitsang said:

Is the sucking of the tongue also part of the greeting? 

9 minutes ago, CrossingTheCosmo said:

Is the sucking of the tongue also part of the greeting? 

No it isn't. 

Only sticking out your tongue from a distance seems to be the genuine tradition.

Just cuz dirty old men might take advantage of that as an off-ramp to segway towards pederasty doesn't mean it's all part of the culture. That's like accepting Female Genital Mutilation and inflicting other abuses on children as "culture".

The way this lowkey validates what Chia said about the Tibet before communism :rip:

3 hours ago, jermgazitsang said:

It is what your mindset that takes on your approach, His Holiness may not be completely fluent in English and you guys literally jumping on the bandwagon of hating and cancelling people, I WILL NOT LET you people downgrade and say bad names on HHDL, PLS WATCH ur mouth and keep your filthy minds to urself.

OM MANI PADME HUM

Que¿¿¿

spacer.png

Are we saying Amidala groomed Anakin? Was she Tibetan? 

3 hours ago, Raiden said:

No it isn't. 

Only sticking out your tongue from a distance seems to be the genuine tradition.

Just cuz dirty old men might take advantage of that as an off-ramp to segway towards pederasty doesn't mean it's all part of the culture. That's like accepting Female Genital Mutilation and inflicting other abuses on children as "culture".

Holy cow, chill???

I cant watch the video and Im kinda skeptical to even see it

But girll i thought it was some innocent kiss on the forehead but not "suck my tongue" :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, jermgazitsang said:

5 hours ago, jermgazitsang said:

It is what your mindset that takes on your approach, His Holiness may not be completely fluent in English and you guys literally jumping on the bandwagon of hating and cancelling people, I WILL NOT LET you people downgrade and say bad names on HHDL, PLS WATCH ur mouth and keep your filthy minds to urself.

OM MANI PADME HUM

This is so random because he literally said 'suck my tongue"? 😭😭

Anyways religion is so scary Jesus and this just proves my point.

7 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

i am in no way excusing his behaviour nor do i have any thoughts about dalai lama but i read some people thinking that he might be starting to have dementia and it makes old people behave sexually inappropriate not aware of what they are doing... and isnt he like 87 years old? either way ******* disgusting but i'd get it if he has started to suffer from dementia or something

Yea I get it but why didn't they write that in the apology and post receipts of his dementia? Seems sketchy idk

Dirty and wrong and they know he is wrong cause they issued apology. Nowhere in Buddhist or Tibetan customs does it say to kiss children and make them suck your tongue.

There is no excusing it. No telling what he has done behind closed doors.

The irony of that tweet calling him The Holiness. A real mental illness. :biblio:

It’s so ironic seeing all this baseless rhetoric about the LGBTQ community being predators when every day we get more proof that the real predators are often the most ‘religious’ figureheads…

8 hours ago, jermgazitsang said:

OM MANI PADME HUM

are you ok? "His Holiness" is a pedo :rip: he deserves to be hated/cancelled 

2 hours ago, Weld_E said:

It’s so ironic seeing all this baseless rhetoric about the LGBTQ community being predators when every day we get more proof that the real predators are often the most ‘religious’ figureheads…

Baseless? Not all predators are straight cis men. There are predators in the queer community. 

11 hours ago, jermgazitsang said:

Are you okay? He didn’t just stick out his tongue, he asked a CHILD to suck it. I don’t really care about religions and beliefs. It’s all about human morals and if you think that’s okay, then you can gfy

OM MANI PADME HUM

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.