Dalai Lama kisses Indian kid on live tv! UPDATE: He “apologizes”!

Iceland

that's its a big NO.

and the people posting gaga's picture for a kii, when he did meet a lot of celebrities.. has nothing to do with it but just using this situation to "drag" gaga where she is no part of the video weird behavior.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• Into The Void

• Raiden

• JayG

Wasn't this a common thing in Tibet before China took over? ::deadbanana4:

what the absolute f*ck :biblionny: I feel so sorry for that kid omg

Pushing together of the forehead followed by sticking out of the tongue and sometimes kissing is a very common Tibetan greeting. It is done irregardless of sex so considering Tibet is a very heteronormative culture, it is not considered sexual. This is a propaganda video to try to make something out of nothing. The audio is edited. 

2 hours ago, Samsara said:

Pushing together of the forehead followed by sticking out of the tongue and sometimes kissing is a very common Tibetan greeting. It is done irregardless of sex so considering Tibet is a very heteronormative culture, it is not considered sexual. This is a propaganda video to try to make something out of nothing. The audio is edited. 

Are we wathching the same video? That's not "sticking out the tongue" that's french kissing almost. Sickening that you are trying to defend this. 

Nicki Minaj announces conversion to Buddhism

rs-246477-RS-Lady-Gaga.jpg

3 hours ago, Samsara said:

Really? Then ccp bots really are trying it.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM, GET A JOB :biblio:

i knew there was something wrong with them lol. absolutely disgusting revolting POS wtf

1 hour ago, So.. what now said:

Really? Then ccp bots really are trying it.

Are you zumb? The CCP hates Tibet with PASSION and Tibet hates China with PASSION :deadbanana2:

Do you research folksies!! :rip:

EWWWW i watched the video and WTF??? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :deadbanana2:

where's the vomit emoji???

11 hours ago, Devin said:

Not “suck my tongue” 

JAIL ASF :deadbanana4:

!!!!!!

13 hours ago, xokuba said:

13 hours ago, xokuba said:

The Dalai Lama kisses Indian child on live TV after slaping gaga in 2016 !

3 hours ago, Delirious said:

Are you zumb? The CCP hates Tibet with PASSION and Tibet hates China with PASSION :deadbanana2:

Do you research folksies!! :rip:

I think that's what they meant no? As in the video is being shared by CCP bots to make Tibet look bad. Not that I agree with that, just trying to explain their comment

OT: :doc:

I watched it thinking it wouldn't be sexual and yeah no  throw him in jail because wtf was that ? I had to stop because i was damn uncomfortable:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.