• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Gui Blackout

• Vespertine

• Buffy

59 minutes ago, Assassin said:

his relationship with Taylor is why he started getting all the Hollywood roles and then he dumped her because she's too famous, lol

That’s usually how it goes when people date true A-list celebs. That’s why A-listers used to just date each other. When it’s someone lower, they just get what they need for their career then exit. Classic hollywood, poor Taylor. 

Spoiler

now she can get back with Harry Styles though :bird:

5 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Tom Brady. :eli:

:biblio:

This must be upsetting for both of them tbh

30 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Shawn Mendes is single now. 

I said A-list not Gay-list sis!

i said it in the last thread......Taylor is the biggest female artist in the planet. Dealing with her fame is not easy and is growin each day instead of goin down. U have to sacrifice so many things.....

The kids you have with her will also deal with the scrutiny and downsides of fame.
Look how Kim Kardashian daughter acts with the paparazis. She hates them :gaycat6:

Is not as cute as it looks. Is a life with so much wealth but also trapped with the bad things of fame like stalkers trying to kill you. Not being able to go out like any normal partners and human beings.  U lose your peace and freedom. Look Selena Gomez last documentary and how trapped she feels even if she's less famous than Taylor. 

People were also mean to Joe and always compared him to her and treated him like a "Nepo Baby" "A poor Peasant" "Bland Untalented" "Taylors Boyfriend" "He's a Ken" "Horrible Actor only gettin roles for her"

Joe doesnt give me mean-inmature vibes but maybe he also got angry how she's gettin bigger and bigger and gettin new aclaim from the film  industry too and he's been unable to breakout as a star. He feels like he's a baby and she's the Monster in the Hill. Too large for him.

King+Kong.jpg

This thing happened with Taylor Kinney and Gaga. Gaga turned into a movie star and he was not able to handle that :'( :biblio:

We as Men we can be really insecure sometimes. Society and stupidity push us to that.

"Women-girly things are inferior"
"U have to be the Alpha"
"Women cant be better than you or you will be a failure and an Embarrasement :gaycat4:
"

JbVn9yz.jpg

I think is better for Taylor to marry someone prominent and famous. So, they both know how to surf those worlds.
A billionarie or someone really powerful would be great cause there would be not imbalance of power :gaydonnacat1:

I dont care if Taylor turns into a Cat Lady one day. She doesnt need a man or woman to be happy :fan:
Like Shakira said in her last interview about the gerard situation.....

“I also fell for this fable that a woman needs a man, because I’ve also always been quite emotionally dependent on men, I have to admit. I’ve been in love with love and I think now, I’ve managed to understand this story from another perspective and understand that I myself am enough.”

shakira-entrevista.jpg

Taylor was always jumping from relationship to relationship in the 2000s-2010s and i dont think that healthy.
Hope this time Taylor takes some time to herself. Her priorities. To grow up as a person :gaycat4:

As much as i love her ambitiousness and attention to her career sometimes i feel like thats something stopping her from havin a more stable life. She needs to take more time for herself and priorities away from career. It doesnt mean to be lazy like the other pop girls. Just more balance between Career-Personal Life Tay. 
Just my thoughts :bunny:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

That’s not true 

this is the real reason!!

:bird:

27 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Any guesses?

Lili Reinhart

28 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

I don’t know why people act like Taylor would date someone who isn’t rich.

2 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I think is better for Taylor to marry someone prominent and famous. So, they both know how to surf those worlds.

A billionarie or someone really powerful would be great cause there would be not imbalance of power :gaydonnacat1:

So when she dates Elon Musk next... Then what :biblio: :biblionny:

24 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

So when she dates Elon Musk next... Then what :biblio: :biblionny:

U made some points. There are so many loser billionaries out there. They are also very evil too. 
She needs someone in the style of Henry cavill-Tom Hiddleston-Michael B Jordan-Alexander Skarsgård-Jungkook......better.  :gaycat6:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

1 minute ago, AvadaKedavra said:

U made some points. There are so many loser billionaries out there. They are also very evil too. 
She needs someone in the style of Henry cavill-Tom Hiddleston-Michael B Jordan......better.  :gaycat6:

Henry Cavill :WAP:

6 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

She needs someone in the style of Henry cavill-Tom Hiddleston-Michael B Jordan......better.  :gaycat6:

Oh God :jonnycat:

It’s so weird how we think it’s our business to know why these famous couples break up :rip: if Taylor wants us to know, she’ll put it in her music and that should be the only time we hear about it :nicole2:

She's an alpha female and unfortunately it will be difficult for her to find someone who can handle her and her fame. :chick1: 

She should get on one of those celebrity dating apps so she can find someone on her level

75319514_adelefo.thumb.gif.40bbd41062805b31c5ffabfefd39cf9d.gif 

She’s smart and will end up like Gaga and Madonna or Jolie, a strong independent single woman who could adopt in the near future and keep focusing on her career and have some bfs here and there but no one serious enough.

2 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

She’s smart and will end up like Gaga and Madonna or Jolie, a strong independent single woman who could adopt in the near future and keep focusing on her career and have some bfs here and there but no one serious enough.

I think she can only find some TikTok artists there :deadbanana4: 

She should use Instagram DMs instead :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

his relationship with Taylor is why he started getting all the Hollywood roles and then he dumped her because she's too famous, lol

Truly a nepo bf

I am afraid there's always a price to pay in exchange of tremendous amount of success and fame.

It will be hard for Taylor to find a partner in life willing to "adjust" to her superstardom and toxic fandom for the long-run.

8 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I think she can only find some TikTok artists there :deadbanana4: 

She should use Instagram DMs instead :gaycat5:

The DemiPrint 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

The DemiPrint 

spacer.png

:ahh:

2 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

“According to multiple sources, Swift and Alwyn had been "talking about marriage as recently as a few months ago.”

Did you expect this to be the main reason? :celestial5:

yeah, it was obvious.. the fact they talked about marriage :weeps: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.