Taylor and Joe have broken up

Kylie Jenner

Guess Midnight Rain was really about him huh?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Gui Blackout

• Vespertine

• Buffy

just didn't see it working out in the long-run is such a mature reason for a break-up. and they always had the "mature couple" vibes so yeah, that was what i was expecting. 

But at the end of the day, the couple weren't ready for a future together. "Taylor didn't see them working out in the long run," says the insider, who adds that the split happened "recently" and was "not dramatic."

"They are friendly. She doesn't have anything bad to say about Joe," adds the insider. "They just grew apart. Taylor is staying very focused on her tour right now."

honestly... the way some of y'all are soooo deeply invested in this is beyond weird.

11 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

we have a update! 

Oh wow, there's so many thing spilled here… :rainy:

This is very mature breakup

and honestly I always expected this come to think of it

Joe is awesome but Taylor is too big and considering he is in same industry it was always gonna be tough for him to see a women being 100x times more successful than him ( Sadly men are like this)

his relationship with Taylor is why he started getting all the Hollywood roles and then he dumped her because she's too famous, lol

14 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

we have a update! 

Thank you, Tree Paine, for the update :gaycat4:

2 minutes ago, Assassin said:

his relationship with Taylor is why he started getting all the Hollywood roles and then he dumped her because she's too famous, lol

Ou.... :celestial5:

No but I can see this being his excuse to her

Maybe he didn't like her singing about him

Who knows?

More importantly who cares?

2 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

No but I can see this being his excuse to her

Maybe he didn't like her singing about him

Who knows?

More importantly who cares?

Why do people keep asking who cares as if her personal life isn’t a heavy heavy part of her career and songwriting?

Joe fits Midnight Rain 

Rain, he wanted it comfortable
I wanted that pain
He wanted a bride
I was making my own name
Chasing that fame
He stayed the same
All of me changed like midnight

4 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Typical straight man behavior 

I think he genuinely thought he will become big in those 6 years but his career never took off and Taylor beame even more big

Too famous ? Yes. Since her album sales will better in france, nothing is going right.... i blame la france !

MadonnasBoyfriend

We won't get the reason. Did we get the reason when she broke with her "long list of ex lovers" ? No. It's not our bizz and I'm sure ndas are involved

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Yeah, I'm not surprised this was the reason.

Just now, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Did we get the reason when she broke with her "long list of ex lovers" ?

Yeah we did lol

Through her music

The men always get jealous and disturbed when their women get bigger than them, this happens like clockwork. Tom and Zendaya next, I guess 

3 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

We won't get the reason. Did we get the reason when she broke with her "long list of ex lovers" ? No. It's not our bizz and I'm sure ndas are involved

We literally always get reason from both sides

why u so bitter always

Calvin , Jake , and literally everyone has told their reasons.

Ready for the Toe stans to switch! Some of us have disliked the homewrecker, & Lover inspirer since day 1!

gNfMSvb.png

MadonnasBoyfriend
6 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

We literally always get reason from both sides

why u so bitter always

Calvin , Jake , and literally everyone has told their reasons.

Post them all if you'd like but her former relationship isn't any of your business.Taylor Swift is deserving of privacy

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Wow. When you think about it, their love story is bookended by Taylor at her two absolute peaks - 1989 and the Eras Tour. It’s quite tragic but ultimately beautiful that he held her hand through the darkest years of her life (plus the pandemic) and only now they’ve finally had the strength to let each other go and move on alone. Her career has slowly healed and continued to grow and hit new peaks over the past 7 years whilst he’s gone from being an absolute nobody to a pretty successful actor scoring big roles (with a Grammy under his belt).

I really do wish the best for Joe and his career. He’s taken good care of her for us.

6 hours ago, Fama said:

That kinda makes me think that she decided to break up with him. It must hurt after 6 years, but perhaps she thinks it's for the best and that's why it seems she's doing so well. 

I thought that too but it's also crazy to think she would considering what she wrote about him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.