Taylor and Joe have broken up

Kylie Jenner

1 hour ago, Bey'Knight said:

Spitballing here but if her lyrics are anything to go by, Taylor is very intense in relationships. Perhaps it’s subconscious overcompensation for her dizzying fame and fortune, but I would be very uncomfortable if someone sang a wedding toast before we are even engaged. I can’t imagine Joe’s toes not curling listening to the way she sings about him like an alter. And it’s not about the length of time; she comes all guns blazing whether it’s a 3-week or 3-year entanglement. It’s like being stuck in the honeymoon phase but laced with crack. 

Her fans are already anticipating a break-up album. On the contrary, i think her relationships would actually benefit from being left off of her artistic endeavours. She’s capable of an expansive array of topics as proven by Folklore & Evermore. She has a bursting catalogue of love and break-up songs alike. In her own hubris, she even sang about this break-up before it happened so the uber-invested fans have sufficient material to play with. 

Privacy was a step in the right direction. Maybe normalising it, as much as possible for a megastar, would be next by not expressing it in the most heightened (imo, disturbing) terms. She gets mocked more than other female artists cus she forged her relationship status into a personality trait. It set her apart in the beginning but she doesn’t need it anymore. 

I think she’d also fare better dating someone that’s not in showbiz but I have an inkling she relishes the optics of being pictured with a public figure. 

You do realize Joe was a nobody before he started dating her right :priceless:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Gui Blackout

• Vespertine

• Buffy

26 minutes ago, Sesame said:

He wasn’t. He’d already made his (attempted) breakout film. Even if he were, he’s one card in a deck of exes. 

The overdramatics up in here, please

do y’all even living in real life? clean up your room, love yourself more than the celebrities that y’all worshipped

1 hour ago, Sesame said:

And he still is.

There's no way this news gave yall 38 pages worth of discussion.. 

People are pressed that this got almost 40 pages, while A-list albums don't get a 20 pages thread 

I just know she's bopping to Miley's Flowers and planning a collab as we speak :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

Spitballing here but if her lyrics are anything to go by, Taylor is very intense in relationships. Perhaps it’s subconscious overcompensation for her dizzying fame and fortune, but I would be very uncomfortable if someone sang a wedding toast before we are even engaged. I can’t imagine Joe’s toes not curling listening to the way she sings about him like an alter. And it’s not about the length of time; she comes all guns blazing whether it’s a 3-week or 3-year entanglement. It’s like being stuck in the honeymoon phase but laced with crack. 

Her fans are already anticipating a break-up album. On the contrary, i think her relationships would actually benefit from being left off of her artistic endeavours. She’s capable of an expansive array of topics as proven by Folklore & Evermore. She has a bursting catalogue of love and break-up songs alike. In her own hubris, she even sang about this break-up before it happened so the uber-invested fans have sufficient material to play with. 

Privacy was a step in the right direction. Maybe normalising it, as much as possible for a megastar, would be next by not expressing it in the most heightened (imo, disturbing) terms. She gets mocked more than other female artists cus she forged her relationship status into a personality trait. It set her apart in the beginning but she doesn’t need it anymore. 

I think she’d also fare better dating someone that’s not in showbiz but I have an inkling she relishes the optics of being pictured with a public figure. 

If I were Taylor's BF, I'd be grateful she wrote and sang so many beautiful songs about me and for me. Imagine how special that must feel. Straight men are so ungrateful 

I fall a little in love with her boyfriends myself with the way she writes them in her songs. They should be grateful she made them look desirable cuz I'd have never thought of uglees like Harry styles or John Mayer in a romantic way if not for her 

19 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I cannot believe people are resorting to the same misogynistic BS we haven’t had to hear since like 2013. It’s so annoying man. 

“she’s the problem” “she can’t keep a man” “yet another ex” grow the **** up please. 

I knew the ****-shaming "jokes" would go back in force once i learned about it. Truly pathetic, Taylor has been with the same man for 6 years, she's obviously not a "****". But the thing is: once people have made up their mind about someone they will NEVER change their opinions no matter what, despite clear proof of the opposite.

I hope Taylor is ok, fans need to show her a lot of love at the Tampa shows :sad:

2 hours ago, So.. what now said:

The overdramatics up in here, please

do y’all even living in real life? clean up your room, love yourself more than the celebrities that y’all worshipped

:clap3:

Yeah, don’t understand obsession with this or celebrities. The fact that people are writing essays about celebrity relationship. :rip: Like don’t people have real life tasks to handle than to care about this.

13 hours ago, IVY said:

The fact that she already had 10 famous serious relationships and she's only 33 years is something, I came to realization that she is involved with so many boyfriends just to give her inspiration to write music. It must be exhausting to be in all these relationships. :rip:

Seriously, why are those kind of misogynistic posts still allowed in here? :rip:

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

Half of the pages are made of comments like yours.

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

And yet, y'all are still here, adding another post into the pile...

11 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

She really said that she hopes she never loses him, hopes it never ends, she'd never walk Cornelia Street again. 

She also said that that's the kind of heartbreak time would never mend, she'd never walk Cornelia Street again. 

But at the same time, she also said that bridges burn, and she never learns, but at least she did one thing right. And she also said Joe's starry eyes spark up her darkest nights.

She ******* said that all along there was some invisible string, tying her to him and she said she's setting off but never without her muse. 

She said she finds herself running home to his sweet nothings and that for him she can admit that she's too soft for all of the outside world.

She said that all at once he was the one she has been waiting for her entire life, king of her heart. 

Ahhhh ****, I'm too soft for all of this.  

I have no ideas how she's doing so well on tour tbh I'd be a trainwreck. I wonder if she'll say something during the next show. 

4 hours ago, xxx said:

This has to be one of Tree Paine's botched publicity stunts. The timing of the supposed Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn breakup, the filming of the Vigilante **** music video, Tree's complete silence, etc. It's so obvious!

But I'm sure all of Taylor's stupid fans are going to gobble it up, nonetheless.

Sad that people can pretend and live together for 6 years then for the sake of money and career moves they just erase this... pr stunt or not still perched for that album and bops :) 

19 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I have no ideas how she's doing so well on tour tbh I'd be a trainwreck. I wonder if she'll say something during the next show. 

I think she will never say anything 

I forgot she was dating someone. :rip:

Yeah, that sucks and I wish her the best. Never cared for the fella so, I hope he is eating well(?)

Oookkkk… and what do you want me to do about that?

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

That kinda makes me think that she decided to break up with him. It must hurt after 6 years, but perhaps she thinks it's for the best and that's why it seems she's doing so well. 

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

At most she will cry at some point and the stadium will go insane. 

She clearly wanted this leaked at this point, but the next show will be a bit awkward

3 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

I knew the ****-shaming "jokes" would go back in force once i learned about it. Truly pathetic, Taylor has been with the same man for 6 years, she's obviously not a "****". But the thing is: once people have made up their mind about someone they will NEVER change their opinions no matter what, despite clear proof of the opposite.

I hope Taylor is ok, fans need to show her a lot of love at the Tampa shows :sad:

Which is funny because this forum is full of gay men notorious for hopping from guy to guy

This was all over cable news and Facebook too, my mom said her yoga friend group were texting about it nn.

Truly the people's princess!

Edited by Beyonnaise

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.