Taylor and Joe have broken up

Kylie Jenner

1 hour ago, IVY said:

The fact that she already had 10 famous serious relationships and she's only 33 years is something, I came to realization that she is involved with so many boyfriends just to give her inspiration to write music. It must be exhausting to be in all these relationships. :rip:

This is idiotic. Just because you're loveless/s*xless doesn't mean that everyone else is. Also, this many relationships at her age is not abnormal. And relationships don't always have to be exhausting. She's not dating you, after all.

1 hour ago, IVY said:

Well she wrote songs about them & dedicated her time to sing about them, so they must have been serious. 

Because she's a songwriter? And she writes all her own music? And she has been praised for being emotional, personal, and intimate? This is another idiotic assessment steeped in misogyny.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Gui Blackout

• Vespertine

• fridayteenage

2 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

36 pages? Its not that serious :rip:

About 60% of the posts are people like you saying (x) number of pages? It’s not that serious.

a guy in 3 months made me feel things a guy I dated for 1 year couldn’t 

She really said that she hopes she never loses him, hopes it never ends, she'd never walk Cornelia Street again. 

She also said that that's the kind of heartbreak time would never mend, she'd never walk Cornelia Street again. 

But at the same time, she also said that bridges burn, and she never learns, but at least she did one thing right. And she also said Joe's starry eyes spark up her darkest nights.

She ******* said that all along there was some invisible string, tying her to him and she said she's setting off but never without her muse. 

She said she finds herself running home to his sweet nothings and that for him she can admit that she's too soft for all of the outside world.

She said that all at once he was the one she has been waiting for her entire life, king of her heart. 

Ahhhh ****, I'm too soft for all of this.  

30 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

She really said that she hopes she never loses him, hopes it never ends, she'd never walk Cornelia Street again. 

She also said that that's the kind of heartbreak time would never mend, she'd never walk Cornelia Street again. 

But at the same time, she also said that bridges burn, and she never learns, but at least she did one thing right. And she also said Joe's starry eyes spark up her darkest nights.

She ******* said that all along there was some invisible string, tying her to him and she said she's setting off but never without her muse. 

She said she finds herself running home to his sweet nothings and that for him she can admit that she's too soft for all of the outside world.

She said that all at once he was the one she has been waiting for her entire life, king of her heart. 

All this just hit(s) different now :cries:

2 hours ago, IVY said:

Well she wrote songs about them & dedicated her time to sing about them, so they must have been serious. 

enchanted is a masterpiece about someone she met like one time

MadonnasBoyfriend
51 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Yuh this is gonna truly suck for her.

I wanted my call it what you want 

that was my song my fav song ever 

and it hurts listening to it 🤧😭

9 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

if only she could keep a man like beyonce :sadviolin:

You mean she should keep a cheater ? 

10 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

You mean if she was desperate enough to keep a man that cheats on her? If she was the type of women that has no idea of her self worth? If only... 

8 minutes ago, zuper said:

You mean she should keep a cheater ? 

7 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

You mean if she was desperate enough to keep a man that cheats on her? If she was the type of women that has no idea of her self worth? If only... 

7hUPzbh.gif

24 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

She isn’t desperate like B to stay with a man who cheats on her . “She’s doing it the money, for the kids” 

We know it’s the money cause it ain’t his face 

4 hours ago, IVY said:

The fact that she already had 10 famous serious relationships and she's only 33 years is something, I came to realization that she is involved with so many boyfriends just to give her inspiration to write music. It must be exhausting to be in all these relationships. :rip:

Biased opinions are not factual realizations :priceless:

MadonnasBoyfriend
8 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Gross.

:fan: No wonder you were triggered :fan:

I'm Lowkey sad about this. All the songs really made it seem like she had found the one: Delicate, Dress, King of my Heart, New Year's Day, Cornelia Street, Daylight, Lover (the bridge of that song is basically marriage vows...), Invisible String, The Lakes??? 

It's going to be so hard for her to rerecord Reputation if she hasn't already... :rip:

I really think Midnights being so big and  having to add so many dates to this tour might have been the breaking point. It must be hard for any man to know your girlfriend is the biggest star in the world, will be gone for the next 2 years and you will be home babysitting the cats.

1 hour ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

:fan: No wonder you were triggered :fan:

About what? The topic you created and then hid? 

Spitballing here but if her lyrics are anything to go by, Taylor is very intense in relationships. Perhaps it’s subconscious overcompensation for her dizzying fame and fortune, but I would be very uncomfortable if someone sang a wedding toast before we are even engaged. I can’t imagine Joe’s toes not curling listening to the way she sings about him like an alter. And it’s not about the length of time; she comes all guns blazing whether it’s a 3-week or 3-year entanglement. It’s like being stuck in the honeymoon phase but laced with crack. 

Her fans are already anticipating a break-up album. On the contrary, i think her relationships would actually benefit from being left off of her artistic endeavours. She’s capable of an expansive array of topics as proven by Folklore & Evermore. She has a bursting catalogue of love and break-up songs alike. In her own hubris, she even sang about this break-up before it happened so the uber-invested fans have sufficient material to play with. 

Privacy was a step in the right direction. Maybe normalising it, as much as possible for a megastar, would be next by not expressing it in the most heightened (imo, disturbing) terms. She gets mocked more than other female artists cus she forged her relationship status into a personality trait. It set her apart in the beginning but she doesn’t need it anymore. 

I think she’d also fare better dating someone that’s not in showbiz but I have an inkling she relishes the optics of being pictured with a public figure. 

16 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Spitballing here but if her lyrics are anything to go by, Taylor is very intense in relationships. Perhaps it’s subconscious overcompensation for her dizzying fame and fortune, but I would be very uncomfortable if someone sang a wedding toast before we are even engaged. I can’t imagine Joe’s toes not curling listening to the way she sings about him like an alter. And it’s not about the length of time; she comes all guns blazing whether it’s a 3-week or 3-year entanglement. It’s like being stuck in the honeymoon phase but laced with crack. 

Her fans are already anticipating a break-up album. On the contrary, i think her relationships would actually benefit from being left off of her artistic endeavours. She’s capable of an expansive array of topics as proven by Folklore & Evermore. She has a bursting catalogue of love and break-up songs alike. In her own hubris, she even sang about this break-up before it happened so the uber-invested fans have sufficient material to play with. 

Privacy was a step in the right direction. Maybe normalising it, as much as possible for a megastar, would be next by not expressing it in the most heightened (imo, disturbing) terms. She gets mocked more than other female artists cus she forged her relationship status into a personality trait. It set her apart in the beginning but she doesn’t need it anymore. 

I think she’d also fare better dating someone that’s not in showbiz but I have an inkling she relishes the optics of being pictured with a public figure. 

This! Although you put it very eloquently 

On 4/9/2023 at 11:27 AM, Sugden said:

is gonna be funny seing how swifities switch on him tho

they call him dad and everything

EArMCpG.gif

Most of them are still in denial. Just take a look at the edit wars on the Joe Alwyn wikipedia page.

Edit: also the Alleged break-up section in the Taylor Swift talk page. Until there's an official announcement from Taylor, they're guarding those pages from the OTHs who are trying to claim that they've broken up.

Give it a week or two and they'll turn on Joe and start harassing him online (does he even use social media?) and they'll soon be demanding that he give his Grammy back.

This has to be one of Tree Paine's botched publicity stunts. The timing of the supposed Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn breakup, the filming of the Vigilante **** music video, Tree's complete silence, etc. It's so obvious!

But I'm sure all of Taylor's stupid fans are going to gobble it up, nonetheless.

Edited by xxx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.