Taylor and Joe have broken up

Kylie Jenner

getfree2017
54 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

I mean, I'm not surprised. The truth is a woman with Taylor Swifts status is always going to have a difficult time finding a man willing to compromise his pride/ego to be with her. It's  a story as old as time and I've read the biographies of everyone from Barbra Streisand, Cher, Diana Ross, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson etc.

When a man becomes the partner of X, or is even being referred to as Mr. (Insert his famous partners last name), it becomes a problem. Especially when they're in the same industry.

I've always believed that a major reason Beyoncé and Jay-Z have lasted as long as they have is because they began courting when he was 31 and she was 19. Had Jay-Z met an older, more established and better experienced Beyoncé, it would've never worked out for them.

Never underestimate how fragile the ego of a man is.

I wish Taylor luck, and that she can eventually find her perfect match. I do see her settling down eventually, but with a man who isn't in the industry and very low-key.

What the **** is this?!?!?!? 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Gui Blackout

• Vespertine

• fridayteenage

getfree2017
28 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Her haters are not really the brightest 

Brighter than her rabid fans.

It's been six years?! At least, she has the tour to distract herself with

9 minutes ago, getfree2017 said:

What the **** is this?!?!?!? 

Common sense.

6 minutes ago, getfree2017 said:

Brighter than her rabid fans.

Another oth is gonna show up real soon commenting on the number of pages again before you know it lol

Some comments and tiktoks I've seen about this... really showing people's character :toofunny3: I think it's fine to feel some type of way if you care about Taylor but some of the things I'm seeing are nasty, ignorant and just straight up horrible. People need to better themselves :rip:

This breakup is an event, damn

-

OT:

3 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I woke up today and i feel very sad and like crying :chick3: Im mourning this relationship
i always saw them as "Relationship Goals" "The Relationship i want to achieve" "The Magical Princess and Her Prince:'(
I even imagined how pretty the children of both would look like....:sosad:

Dont believe in love no more :gaycat6: first my fave Shakira...Now Tay.....Whos' next? 
now im turning goth and single. Aint Trust nobody. 

5234111887_8069a1fab8_b.jpg
there's a guy from Grindr and he looks very similar to Joe Alwyn (beautiful) and i was trying to pull the same tricks Taylor did with mastermind :giraffe:
Now im reconsidering :alexz2:

My question to joe is this........why prince? why did u do that? She's Taylor Swift

Lmao I love this 

2 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Back to Karlie it is. 

atrl-sebs123.gif

:rip:

Streaming Lover from the morning, this still doesn't feel real 

:gaycat7:

1 minute ago, KnightOfAllRealms said:

Streaming Lover from the morning, this still doesn't feel real 

:gaycat7:

I usually don’t go a day without my daily dose of Lover, but today is different :gaycat6:

the biggest pop superstar :gaylorcat2: a simple break up causes this much damages now imagine a wedding :jonny5:  

3 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Isn’t a lot of midnights about him? It came out in October.  I guess it’s not authentic songwriting then 

4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I usually don’t go a day without my daily dose of Lover, but today is different :gaycat6:

I literally teared up while listening to Archer when Taylor went "Who could ever leave me darling? But who could stay" :gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7:this parasocial relationship has gone too far 

I sorta felt like this might happen if it turns out to be true without really thinking too much about it. If it is false, great!

But for Taylor Swift, let alone any celebrity or very busy working person, they are going to struggle no matter how hard they try in love with making adequate time for each other. Especially in person and not while constantly traveling and over the phone/videochats at best. With the ongoing tour and need for rest, let alone likely the international dates eventually they are not going to barely ever time for intimacy for quite a long time. And even if she does make time her mind probably is going to be on her work/upcoming work and not really be present with him. I think Taylor knows this and even alludes to it in Lavender Haze where she notes people always think she has to marry them or be a one-night stand and she sorta just says **** it and I am just going to have fun and feel in love and whatever happens, happens. Sometimes love doesn't have to be extremes and if it is true, they will simply respect each other but move on. 

If it is true also Swifties need to simmer down. It is sad, but I doubt Taylor Swift is like in shambles in depression and destroyed like some seem to be acting. It is sad, but she is a grown woman and she will be fine. Give her time. And so many are acting like she is their best friend or their mother or something weird and have to protect her dearly. It is weird :skull: Wish her well and move on with your day weird parasocial relationship people

5 minutes ago, Rv1709 said:

Isn’t a lot of midnights about him? It came out in October.  I guess it’s not authentic songwriting then 

Her PR team is probably saying that it was an amicable breakup to protect Alwyn from public scrutiny. There are so many Swifties out there

8 minutes ago, getfree2017 said:

Strict delusion.*

why do you disagree? I think their statement had some great points. Sadly this is something that extremely famous female stars have dealt with, and it looks like that will not change any time soon. And that's not to say they are the ones to blame (it really is not their fault), but it mostly speaks of men and their fragile egos. I wonder why you think their reply was so delusional

getfree2017
1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

why do you disagree? I think their statement had some great points. Sadly this is something that extremely famous female stars have dealt with, and it looks like that will not change any time soon. And that's not to say they are the ones to blame (it really is not their fault), but it mostly speaks of men and their fragile egos. I wonder why you think their reply was so delusional

Because Trailor is not all that!!!! She’s white trash from the Wichita parking lot!!!!

Edited by getfree2017

2 minutes ago, getfree2017 said:

Because Trailor is not all that!!!! She’s white trash from the Wichita parking lot!!!!

how long until this pitiful troll account is permabanned from this site?? @Ryan @Juanny 

12 minutes ago, Rv1709 said:

For Midnights' vinyl to come out, the album must have been finished in May 2022 at the latest. I know you are here for a quick drag but use your brain for once...

Corny Street has been on repeat all day. :'(

6 minutes ago, Klein said:

For Midnights' vinyl to come out, the album must have been finished in May 2022 at the latest. I know you are here for a quick drag but use your brain for once...

Not to mention that the album is full of lyrics that indicated their relationship wasn't pristine and perfect. Aren't people tired of this **** yet? Imagine using a breakup to try to get in a cheap, weird drag about authenticity... and then not even doing that right.

2 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Not to mention that the album is full of lyrics that indicated their relationship wasn't pristine and perfect. Aren't people tired of this **** yet? Imagine using a breakup to try to get in a cheap, weird drag about authenticity... and then not even doing that right.

I can already see the 2012'd comments when TS11 comes out and she inevitably (and rightfully) writes about this 6 year relationship ending. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.