Taylor and Joe have broken up

Kylie Jenner

6 hours ago, Buffy said:

It’s not always black and white. When you love someone, you love them through the good and ugly. There are highs and lows. Relationships are realistically hard work and messy. They are not free of problems or flaws. I notice many ATRL users go straight towards condemnation, abandonment, and divorce as the outcome when reconciliation is completely possible. Not everything is doom and gloom. A relationship should have patience, compassion, and understanding. But there are times when reconciliation is not possible. 

Well a cheating partner is a definite sign your partner doesn’t respect you at all, so forgive me if I would be inclined to cut all ties right then and there, especially given how many people exist in the world and how easy it would be to try and find someone new who does. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Gui Blackout

• Vespertine

• fridayteenage

Judging by the reactions in here you'd think Taylor died or got diagnosed with some incurable disease or something :toofunny3:

Wishing her well though.

Why are yall so mad that we're sad about the break up :redface:

Give us some privacy and respect and let us mourn in peace :weeps:

i'm guessing neither of them wanted to commit to a long distance relationship for 2+ years while she was on tour, makes sense.

Her bizarrap session is coming  :jonny:

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Because he was Taylor's muse. If you listen to her albums post 1989, they're all about how Joe has been there for her through the lowest points of he life and how she would never get over a love like him. 

We don't care about Joe himself, we're sad because this is means she's lost her partner in life and that might be terrible. Not only that but she's been crying singing Champaign Problems recently too, which means she's of course sad about the whole thing 

Ugh that's so damn sad :mazen: 

6 minutes ago, vasymollo said:

i'm guessing neither of them wanted to commit to a long distance relationship for 2+ years while she was on tour, makes sense.

I don't think long distance was an issue. They've been through a tour before, plus he's always away shooting and they made it work.

It's so sad listening to the many songs she wrote for him knowing they didn't make it :sad: I hope they're both okay. 

And now the pages is only gonna getting bigger because of the people complaining about the pages.:rip:

Congratulation, you are now also part of it.

Six whole years... Things will get better, eventually. Wishing Taylor all the best.

I have to say I get the feeling she will concentrate in working so much to avoid thinking about it :chick2:

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

28 pages?

mzpl8uzuk2w81.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

the truth being exposed :deadbanana2:

I wonder why she wanted to leak this. 

Joe wouldn't have bothered, & she's on a long tour where no one would've questioned anything. 

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Joe wouldn't have bothered, & she's on a long tour where no one would've questioned anything. 

Probably because eventually the story would've come out and she wanted to make sure people knew from her own perspective how things happened (amicably) 

4 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Always better to control the narrative than let rumors fly around.

I have feeling Gracie Abrams leaking this

she tried so hard to be Swifties' advocate

5 hours ago, cat1867 said:

It was confirmed by someone close to Taylor in both ET and People. Which is code for Taylor's publicist told them that they broke up. If they hadn't, Tree Paine would have sent one of those outlets a tip that they were still together and they would have run that instead.

Thanks for clarifying :heart2:

-

OT: that sucks man. Really could’ve seen them marrying 

Jesus i hope she has the break she deserves until Florida

Yet ANOTHER one bites the dust…….🫠

31 pages :bibliahh:the way everything about her garners so much attention, truly the biggest star of the 21st century :ihype:.

15 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Jesus i hope she has the break she deserves until Florida

Not gma talking about it :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.