• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Gui Blackout

• Vespertine

• fridayteenage

3 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

Why does this have 29 pages? I truly truly hate Taylor swift. I had no idea she was even seeing a guy named joe and now there’s 29 ******* pages for this bullshit? Like BFFR!

Its mostly her stans being excited for her upcoming album that will now be breakup themed :toofunny3:

3 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

Why does this have 29 pages? I truly truly hate Taylor swift. I had no idea she was even seeing a guy named joe and now there’s 29 ******* pages for this bullshit? Like BFFR!

Who is making you enter this thread though? There is plenty more content on this website for you to explore :swan:

9 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Its mostly her stans being excited for her upcoming album that will now be breakup themed :toofunny3:

Have you read the thread or are you just stupid? 

Edited by Badgalbriel

10 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

So because you didn't know about it other people were supposed to not know about it? Talk about being a narcissist 

29 pages?

i love taylor's music but some of y'all are way too invested. you'd think this is their break up :deadbanana2:she's 33, people breakup and go their separate ways all the time unfortunately :deadbanana2:

Joe might need to go into some kind of witness protection and change his identity. I'm not even joking. Her fans are completely unhinged towards any man who so much as went on a date with her; he was with Taylor for 6 years. :deadbanana:

Just now, Marla Singer said:

Joe might need to go into some kind of witness protection and change his identity. I'm not even joking. Her fans are completely unhinged towards any man who so much as went on a date with her; he was with Taylor for 6 years. :deadbanana:

Her fans are 100% cool with Harry, Taylor, Tom and now Joe

29 pages for a breakup…?

21 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

Why are you so pressed about the number of pages on a thread??:bibliahh:

OT: that sucks for them

5 minutes ago, Miracle Whip said:

29 pages for a breakup…?

You have evil Communist leaders responsible for TENS OF MILLIONS of deaths in the 20th Century in your signature, focus on being embarrassed about THAT and educate yourself!

On topic: I really hope they ended things on friendly terms

28 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

:ahh:

it's perfect timing with her tour.

1 minute ago, unino said:

it's perfect timing with her tour.

How exactly? 

9-EF15799-51-A8-41-AD-B3-E9-D08-FD2965-D

Appearantly,

she burned down lover's house in eras tour. 

It's devastating day for us swifties. 

19 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

Sure, no one has done anything to Kanye or Scooter Braun but they'll definitely go after this person. Some of you should think twice before posting.

29 pages on a weekend night for like her 125th breakup... Truly mental illness

ezgif-2-9cce601580.thumb.gif.34b3affb0b3

Taylor's Joeane is coming! 

the parasocial relationship taylor swift fans have with her is actually scary 

29 pages? y’all shouldn’t be that invested

1 hour ago, KeirGrey said:

:sad:

Why does everyone care so much, I'm not an avid swiftie but it wasn't a particularly public relationship was it? All i know about them is that they're dating.

Just hoping that she is doing well 

12 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

29 pages on a weekend night for like her 125th breakup... Truly mental illness

Ikr, you hate something yet you keep checking on it, truly mental illness 

OTH fuming over people talking about the thread topic on a celebrity gossip forum.

Imagine being this invested in Taylor Swift’s fans :redface: 

This is sad but not surprising. Any hetereo relationship that hasn't evolved over such a long time (eg marriage or kids) usually fizzles out.

6 hours ago, KnightOfAllRealms said:

Nah but if they've been together for so long without issues and haven't gotten married, I'd side eye. A piece of paper won't change anything so I don't see why people hesitate to get married despite knowing each other's in and outs. 

Because some people recognize that marriage is a societal construct, and we don’t need to make a commitment to someone else for life? You’re right, a piece of paper won’t change anything at all, so why do it? Maybe enjoy the moment you’re in and stop fixating on your future. Things change all the time and nothing is prefixed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.