• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bencharmer

• Badgalbriel

• Beyonnaise

• TheGerm

No but as i was raised into a new age hippy family being a Pisces is meaningful to me even though I know it doesn't actually mean anything. :dancehall:

• ATRL Moderator

I do, drag and kill me!

2 hours ago, Devin said:

I like reading it but I hate ppl who weaponize zodiacs as a way to judge others.

this 

No it's as silly as religion

mirror-left.gif

Only on tarot cards, does that count?

nope. dont like how certain people wont date or be friends with a certain person cause they have a sign they dislike :bird:

Edited by SKESTU

im seeing old people hate it and young people understand it 

it should never be taken too seriously and people who obsessively psychoanalyze others based on their zodiac are insufferable

it can be cute to talk about as long as its lighthearted but the actual position of the cosmos in 2023 doesn't even align with the dates we use

No and I would never asociate with anyone who believes in it

I think it's fun to consider, but ultimately no! the memes are cute too most of the time

I mean... I'm a capricorn and an aquarius rising, and a libra moon

and capricorn's main traits are that they're supposed to be militaristic, organized, serious, and practical

b*tch... I'm none of those things. I am a goofball with anxiety. I am a silly little man who plays music and is stressed out and wants to encourage creativity in all his friends. my apartment is a mess and I've never minded any mess, anywhere tbh. i'm not freaked out by countercultures or anything like that! i like to think i'm v progressive, as it were

the rising stuff. the aquarius rising carries some legitimacy i suppose because i do indeed come off as pretentious and artistic to some. but i actually AM artistic! 

the libra moon? also a bit legit because i live for justice and equality

but the capricorn sh*t is just so inaccurate for me. one of my ex best friends was a major astrology hoe and then a born again christian and then flippity floppity two more times (currently born again, again) and whenever she was an astrology hoe she would get SO defensive and be like "Joe! it'll make sense when you're older, you'll be more organized and serious and practical" and she would say that as early as 5 years ago... girl i don't think that's just who i am. I'm always gonna be a kind people person who naturally carries anxious tendencies. I'll grow, of course, but I'm a mess and i'll likely always be some level of chaotic. also it's always pretty vague, and even combinations of incompatible signs seem... not quite as polarizing as astrology hoes would like to think!

no.

but I do think the time of the year someone was born in could have an impact on their personality, like if you are younger/older than people in your classes in school growing up, for example, or if your birthday is during the school year or summer break etc. so while I don't believe in reading the stars, I do think there might be some small chunk of truth in some of the personality analyses based on birth month.

5 hours ago, TheGerm said:

Young people are stupid then

5 hours ago, SKESTU said:

nope. dont like how certain people wont date or be friends with a certain person cause they have a sign they dislike :bird:

Plus this very "bad astrology" judging someone to his/her/their Sun sign.

If you are like "i will never date a Sun Scorpio..." It's really a missed shot cause you don't consider more important aspects (Mercury and Venus)

I don't believe in daily horoscope, but I kinda believe in the nature of the signs. I am a Capricorn and all of my best friends are Virgos and Taurases which are the ones with the highest compatibility. Also I relate to Capricorn a lot.

However, i would never not be friends with someone because of their sign or make any decision based off it

27 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Young people are stupid then

old people will say that generation after generation lol 

getfree2017
14 hours ago, TheGerm said:

This.

i've never felt more awkward than someone I met at a party (unprompted) giving me a "reading" of my horoscope chart and deducing that I have a lot of trauma from experiencing several losses, and that I'm at a crossroads in life right now. I just told her "well I haven't had losses, and I'm content with my life". She seemed mildly frustrated but pretended to just recalibrate her reading :dies: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.