• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bencharmer

• Badgalbriel

• Beyonnaise

• TheGerm

I like reading it but I hate ppl who weaponize zodiacs as a way to judge others.

no. it's all just a load of sh*t. those horoscopes are so vague that they literally apply to everyone. they'll literally say something like "something unexpected will happen to you today" and when something unexpected inevitably does happen, people think the horoscope is correct. i do enjoy reading them though for fun and seeing if what it says actually does happen to me

Β 

i just hate the people who don't associate themselves with or use someones zodiac sign against them as if it means anything

Edited by thetea

No.

not as a perfect science, so i don't tink someone can make a prediction what it's gonna happen to you everyday.

But certainly planets, nature and the weather can have an influence in our psyche and body cause we are elements of the nature like every other elements so in the way they have an influence in the cycle of the sea, rivers and everything they have an influence on us too...

Edited by vale9001

Never have until a few years ago when someone read me mine and it said ill meet the love of my life that week and i have.. I don't believe in coincidence so..Β 

No but horoscopes can be amusing. In lockdown my friends and I started checking ours and they come up with the most random ****Β :rip:

Β 

I always remember one telling my friend to "beware the shadows of insects"Β :deadbanana2:

I’m not touched in the head, so no.Β 

Not really

No, but I believe in Lorde supremacy!

no my brain’s still functioningΒ :celestial2:Β but don’t get it twisted thoΒ 

Β 

you’re born in december and i’m born in june

my cancer is sun and my leo is moonΒ 

I used to really believe in it but I’ll occasionally still talk about zodiac signs just for fun with friends that are still really into it. Like I like the aesthetic of the zodiac signs but it’s not much deeper than that.Β 

no i'm not mentally ill cause I take responsibility for my actions

avd.gif

i do trust it yes:giraffe:

I think it's interesting but ultimately it's just very very vague attributes that every person could relate to if they wanna believe in it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.