Taylor to release 4 TV albums on Easter?

Buffy

From the article:

(1) The Taylor Nation tweet where they can’t choose just 1 but all 4, alluding to the remaining TVs 
(2) Niceboyed.com hints at 1989, TS, Rep, and Speak Now

(3) ”Adding to the speculation, Easter is the only weekend that Swift has off from the Eras Tour, with no shows scheduled until April 13, when the trek resumes in Tampa and keeps going every weekend until August. Could Swift be using that break to announce or even release a new project, or is she just taking some well-deserved personal time off over the holiday? Only time will tell.”

https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/taylor-swift-might-announce-four-re-recorded-albums-easter-weekend-tiktok-theory

No, she wants the No.1s for all seperate albums. She’s never dropping them all at once

Edited by Love Again

Terrible rumor. She wants the #1s for each.

no one wants all four at once, that would be a horrible decision

give us speak now, however :gaylorcat1:

3 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Isn’t Easter tomorrow

It is :eli: Are we Ready 4 It?

when will yall realize that she wants to milk each TVs so she's not gonna  1) drop everything all at once and 2) drop one while she already has a new album in the grammy eligibility year (midnights) unless it already won AOTY (see: Fearless TV dropped during evermore year but waited until november for Red TV and waited again until October for Midnights)

so the earliest she would drop a new TV would be in late september, unless it's 1989 TV she might drop it this summer but i doubt it

prove me wrong though:fan:

17 minutes ago, Love Again said:

No, she wants the No.1s for all seperate albums. She’s never dropping them all at once

i mean i don't think she'd drop them all at once but even if she did, couldn't she probably still secure #1 for each tv when she drops the vinyl for each album?

No way she’d release an album on a Sunday, it’d mess with the 1st week numbers too much

As if she would. It would be too insane and front-loaded. Though if she did, she might occupy the entire Billboard Hot 100 with all 100 slots.

21 minutes ago, Love Again said:

/ end thread, end of conversation

There’s no way she’s going to fumble four more albums at number one. She’s only going to keep extending her records and career debuts etc. 

Debut never hit number one as well, so it’ll be a full circle moment.

2 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

As if she would. It would be too insane and front-loaded. Though if she did, she might occupy the entire Billboard Hot 100 with all 100 slots.

:ahh:I could actually see that happening!! Maybe she’s trying to set a new achievement

10 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

Though if she did, she might occupy the entire Billboard Hot 100 with all 100 slots.

Omg :ahh: I would've loved to see this :hoetenks:

That’s definitely not happening 

Absolutely not lol, the delusion. Maybe she took Easter weekend off to...spend time with friends and family for the holiday?...

yeah no. i could she her announcing all 4 at once but not releasing all 4 at once. 

19 minutes ago, Zaram said:

she is too money and chart obsessed to do that.