Is the internet not here for Gaga as Harley Quinn?

brazil

1 hour ago, perfillusion said:

Britney stans already putting on their Margot masks :ahh: They are in shambles. 2018 flasbacks of being "Glenn Close stans" :lmao:

At least *ron*ist will change their avi again, hopefully it's changed to an actual winner :rofl:

---

OP not understanding the tweet they posted themself :deadbanana4:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• Edit0rz

• EnigmaticAndroid

Top Posters In This Topic

Oghs already losing their minds over a Gaga movie AGAIN:ahh:

6 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

I’m pretty sure Barbie is going to be the final nail in the coffin that was Margot’s career. It looks horrendous and I say that as someone who legit has no I’ll feelings about her but it just looks so bad.

best of luck to her

This.

It has a budget of 100M and needs to be box office hit. If it bombs again like previous Margot's projects, she will be over. 

Why are Britney stans like this lmao!

The coping mechanism has started and mind you movie needs 18 months to drop…

Let’s be objective plz. The GP is absolutely here for it. It’s the sequel to a SMASH movie like…

7 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

This.

It has a budget of 100M and needs to be box office hit. If it bombs again like previous Margot's projects, she will be over. 

#PrayForBarbie

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

This.

It legit serves Cats 2019 levels of cringe for me. I think Greta Gerwin is a good director, it could be more satire than the trailer seems. Hopefully it isn’t trying to be earnest because that makes me sad for everyone involved. Either way I was never going to see the Barbie movie anyway so they never had my $$$ to begin with. Turd sandwich methinks.

3 minutes ago, ArtForFreedom said:

eb538a1e9d3fea5df57de85f8fdba3cc.gif 

This skit lives rent free in my mind.

I understand being a Britney stan is a miserable experience but why do you all have to take it out on Gaga and liddos? 

spacer.png

Where are u getting any of this from? 

Gaga is coming for her 2nd $1B movie, and 2nd Oscar win :clap3:

If there are 99 people in a room, I am the 100th  :heart2:

7 hours ago, Rino said:

I understand being a Britney stan is a miserable experience but why do you all have to take it out on Gaga and liddos? 

spacer.png

:lmao:

7 hours ago, brazil said:

Liddos now pretending not to be pressed and shaken by Miss Robbie?

margot-robbie.gif

You still have time to hide the thread and save yourself from more embarrassment :cm:

15 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

This skit lives rent free in my mind.

lol me too.. loved Little Britain :fan:

15 hours ago, Rino said:

spacer.png

You need to understand their fave did one movie, it was panned, flopped, she won 2 Razzies for it, auditioned for more movies like The Notebook as she released music videos of herself winning imaginary Oscars but it never happened for her.So they are frustrated and taking it out on Gaga. Joker2 set pics went viral all over the internet and they already know that this project will cement Gaga even more in Hollywood as a Legend hence the suffering.
Also the token stanning of Margot is hilarious cause her Harley Quinn movies were panned and bombed at the box office.

It’s a lost battle for them :alexz3:

I just hope she does good, and acts the part.

Stupidest thread Ive seen on ATRL... Yeah of course there are facebook and Twitter users yelling bUtT mE wAnTs mAgGot (and it'salways been like that with anything), no one else is not here for Gaga tbh. In fact, my normal friends who are not into pop culture told me after seeing those behind the scenes pics "that gives crazy Harley vibes" ...

JohnWayneHolland
15 hours ago, brazil said:

Liddos now pretending not to be pressed and shaken by Miss Robbie?

margot-robbie.gif

Why would we be pressed? :deadbanana4:

13 minutes ago, SharonStone said:

You need to understand their fave did one movie, it was panned, flopped, she won 2 Razzies for it, auditioned for more movies like The Notebook as she released music videos of herself winning imaginary Oscars but it never happened for her.So they are frustrated and taking it out on Gaga. Joker2 set pics went viral all over the internet and they already know that this project will cement Gaga even more in Hollywood as a Legend hence the suffering.
Also the token stanning of Margot is hilarious cause her Harley Quinn movies were panned and bombed at the box office.

It’s a lost battle for them :alexz3:

This post just summarised it all for the Gaga haters here :skull:

The fact that Gaga hardly ever failed anything since she started professional acting just don't sit right with OGHs. Success after acclaim after success after acclaim....